Here we go again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again...

http://www.footylatest.com/ancelotti...-at-qpr/22437?

Funny really....

Old news

Comment

Old news although I've not seen it worded in a way that makes out he's genuinely interested before (maybe I missed).

Being a journalist must be great. You can be as inventive as you like!

Comment

They bring up these thing in case it happens and they can say told you so we got it right. Journalist are lazy and say this going to happeuntil it does. I can say right now that any manager expect for maybe 3 going to get the sack and they will most times.

Comment

not a single quote hahaha
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
            Old news although I've not seen it worded in a way that makes out he's genuinely interested before (maybe I missed).

Being a journalist must be great. You can be as inventive as you like!

Spot on !! lol.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

"although with a manager of his stature it would give the Loftus Road faithful a huge boost before the season even starts. Lucky QPR!"

Who allows them to print this trash - yeah sack Warnock/God/the magic man that actually turned the team from a bunch of losers into Chapions/a man that actually stands up to Tango & Cash - and replace him with, well anyone really but a Chelski reject - what a boost and aren't we soooooooooh lucky
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

:yush: "QPR themselves are lucky to the Premier League"....wtf?! :yush::rage::rage:

Comment

Working...
                X