should we charge ten thousand for sts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should we charge ten thousand for sts

its not a joke thread imagine if we charge one thousand of our most wealthy fan ten thousand pound for the best seats in loftus road,now remember this is only an idea,could we then lower the prices for the rest of the season tickets ,lets have a a sensable debate,i dont go because i cant afford to go
    so maybe its wrong for me to make any suggestions at all,but have i unwittingly thought of a good idea
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Not bad idea but one problem they don't come rich by helping the poor

Comment

A seat is a seat unfortunately and although the club can categories to gold, silver etc they can't charge someone who has more money more. Hold on the government do it with tax brackets.................you might be onto something

Comment

£10k for a season ticket; for that I'd want a 90min BJ each home match thrown in by 3 Swedish beauties with my seat directly behind Flavio's so I can chuck my sex wee in his hair!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            its not a joke thread imagine if we charge one thousand of our most wealthy fan ten thousand pound for the best seats in loftus road,now remember this is only an idea,could we then lower the prices for the rest of the season tickets ,lets have a a sensable debate,i dont go because i cant afford to go
            so maybe its wrong for me to make any suggestions at all,but have i unwittingly thought of a good idea

Hi Ted, Two seasons ago my seat (now W12 Club) went up from £284 (Senior) to £3,525 (no concessions) so I had to move seats after 40 years.God knows what the W12 seats are now and as for the C Club its anyone's guess what the cost is,unless they are all hospitality/corporate for the cronies and hangers on?

Comment

Sorry Ted,forgot to mention that your original thread was a good idea.

Three years ago,I took my grandson Charlie (Arsenal fan) on a tour of the Emirates stadium.Their Diamond club ST seats were £25,000 per season and prospective members had to pay for 3 seasons up front.Prices included parking and meals in their Raymond Blanc run restaurant.

Comment

WELL

well i think its a good idea as you say both arsenal and west ham did it in the old days.................then instead of giving our normal fans a 47 per cent increase they can give our normal fans a 22 per cent increase,so thats my idea
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  well i think its a good idea as you say both arsenal and west ham did it in the old days.................then instead of giving our normal fans a 47 per cent increase they can give our normal fans a 22 per cent increase,so thats my idea

Even 22% is too much.Delia has put the Norwich prices up by 7.5%,fair play to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    £10k for a season ticket; for that I'd want a 90min BJ each home match thrown in by 3 Swedish beauties with my seat directly behind Flavio's so I can chuck my sex wee in his hair!
                    Sign me up!!

Comment

i think you will find that in their overall consideration they are including the corperate seats in their revenue projection, even with all the st increase match day prices and corperate bet we dont get even close to covering wages,
                      actually ignore that just did an avg matchday retun say 18k x £75 (allowing for corperate kids diff areas) = 1.35 mill per week x 19 games £25.6 mill, imagine a squad of 30 palyers plus say team of 5 on to p to inc warnock etc = an avg of 14100 per week per person salary, i dont know about you but even with a full house we havent got enough to sustain a premier league bill just through gate reciepts

Comment

Ted, at the rate of inflation our club hax been putting up prices we will be at the £10,000.00 per ticket in a couple of years so don't worry about it mate...

Comment

Working...
                        X