No announcement yet.

Qpr have just signed Craig mackail smith for a fee of two million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this doesn't come off, please ban those m0rons who comes up with "he has signed" and sh1t.

Comment

We just had a two and half million quid bid for CMS turned down.......odd.

Comment

Whilst I think we could, and probably will do better, I'd be surprised if not disappointed if he chose Norwich over us. Would certainly say something about his ambition.
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

No-one really knows what's going on, do they, so let's just get on with our lives till there's something definite announced by one of the clubs' websites.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            No-one really knows what's going on, do they, so let's just get on with our lives till there's something definite announced by one of the clubs' websites.

Comment

Norwich is a lot nearer Peterbro than Loftus Road.....

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauerQPR View Post
                If this doesn't come off, please ban those m0rons who comes up with "he has signed" and sh1t.
                Agreed, and obviously your opinion will be ignored, because so many of these guys get it so wrong every bloody year, and then say, oh, last year, or 3 years ago, I said this and that, and now it has come to pass. Honestly some people make me want to vomit. Aren't you guys ashamed of yourselves when you get it wrong? You think no one remembers? You wish.

Comment

Working...
                X