New signings & board tussle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New signings & board tussle

Now Swansea have been promoted, over 3 weeks after us, has all this board business taken away any transfer advantage we had or do you think Warnock is quite far down the line with the players he has identified?

Agree - you keep hearing Managers say that automatic promotion gives you a huge advantage over play-off winner as you're able to steal a march over them with transfer dealings. Looks like that advantage over Swansea has gone and tomorrow morning we start level. Typical.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

most clubs that would be true but for qpr would say typical of our policy, i get the feeling were waiting to see whats leftover in terms of players and then get our "bargains" i would also imagine warnock would want things tied up before a better offer comes in, the thing that worries me more is that the current situation infighting etc will put players off maybe? i mean the routledge deal was meant to be a done thing as soon as we clinched promotion whats happened here??? is wayne worried about the potential instability and biding his time ?

Comment

dont see norwich doing much either - typical.

Comment

Transfer window doesn't open until 1st July?

Comment

I disagree Stainrod, let's be fair to Warnock , he Aient going to put up with any 5hite, I imagine his plans are in place, he isn't going to say he is being supported when he isn't!

If he wanted to he could turn a eat against the dwarf and orange prix!

I believe they will support us enough to stay up confortably purely as it is sure bigger return on investment!

I am certain of a reasonable announcement of signings before next weekends demo,I can't see Warnock going on holiday if things weren't in motion, can you.

Pete also said Graham has moved to near the facility too

Comment

dont see norwich doing much either - typical.
              If that were true (its not, Vaughan already signed) it would be must un-typical.
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

knew they were interested - didnt realise he'd signed yet- apologies!
                Good signing for them then. We'll get ours in all good time.

Comment

My question isn't about what we or Norwich have signed already. It's about what people think is happening behind the scenes, if anything, based on the board shall we say "complications"

Comment

Hopefully the board are discussing about how to sell programs next season as I won't be buying one not at £47-72 a game
                    R's

Comment

You'll have a ST though mate so with the saving over match day you'll buy programmes every game...:-)

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

put this on another thread may be more relevent here

the big problem you have here is that bernie and flavio want to sell they are unlikely to invest too much , if the mittals get it at the end of the summer its left too late to get the players in, time is very mich of an essence as you cant blame bernie for not investing more as it will eat into their profit, liken it to selling your house your not likely to spend oto much if its not going to add to the selling price, one way or the other it needs to be sorted quickly i hope that bernie has a time frame on it so that if they dont do the deal there is still time to invvest to protect our first season back in the pl

Comment

[QUOTE=Rich;617739]You'll have a ST though mate so with the saving over match day you'll buy programmes Not if James beatie is in them
                          R's

Comment

funny enough I just posted a similar concern on another thread. It'll either be a mad rush or loan deals and a bigger spend in Jan to ensure safety if this all drags on....

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                              Now Swansea have been promoted, over 3 weeks after us, has all this board business taken away any transfer advantage we had or do you think Warnock is quite far down the line with the players he has identified?
                              Depends, would you rather live in London or Wales?

Comment

Working...
                              X