X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better stadium to.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

The answer to QPR's ticketing was simple, anyone who had a season ticket last season = small increase to cover VAT increase, memebers who want to buy a season ticket for next season pay a higher price and poeple not on the data base it goes up again. Walk up should have to pay more but not the stupid prices Flav has put in place.

Comment

Look at their student prices. They actually have tickets for full time students. They acknowledge that students are not just 16-21. There are mature students.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          the point I'm trying to make is, in general, there is more money in London than in Swansea
          That is no excuse for the blatant profiteering the rest of us less affluent Londoners have to put up with, and there's more of us, than there is of them, I can tell you.

Comment

I've said before and are say it again QPR fans are being totally mugged off !
            R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
              I've said before and are say it again QPR fans are being totally mugged off !
              Have to agree, we've been stitched up, particularly on the matchday prices, cheapest £47, dearest £72, bonkers pricing.

The only thing I can say is, the quality of player wearing the hooped jersey at Loftus Rd, had better reflect the money we're paying.

Comment

Originally posted by Deep Pan Dan View Post
                The answer to QPR's ticketing was simple, anyone who had a season ticket last season = small increase to cover VAT increase, memebers who want to buy a season ticket for next season pay a higher price and poeple not on the data base it goes up again. Walk up should have to pay more but not the stupid prices Flav has put in place.
                I had a season ticket in 1982 and only missed one game home and away. Since then I never had another season ticket. I've been a member for a few years and simply can't afford a season ticket. But if I did want a season ticket why should I pay more than an existing ST holder? I understand everyone's anger at the moment but you are stinking of grandiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                  I understand everyone's anger at the moment but you are stinking of grandiosity.
                  I say, steady on old chap, we can't all be wearing my favourite aftershave, in fact, I'd bet one or two of 'em are wearing brute.

Comment

Working...
                  X