Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading v Swansea

Anybody bothered who wins?
    I can't say that I really care all that much, except, perhaps, I wouldn't want to see fake hoops in the premiership alongside our glorious hoops.

Swans - better chance of us nicking Long!
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
      Swans - better chance of us nicking Long!
      Good thinking.
      I wouldn't mind seeing QPR take a punt on Shane Long.

Comment

Well i have 2 say i would rather Reading coz we can't have a welsh team in the premier league would b the death of english football

Also if Reading fail 2 go up can't c Long coming 2 us...

Comment

Originally posted by qprfan4ever View Post
          Well i have 2 say i would rather Reading coz we can't have a welsh team in the premier league would b the death of english football

Gotta keep the ENGLISH premier league ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprfan4ever View Post

Maybe, if Reading fail to go up, then Shane Long might not fancy another, errrr, if you'll pardon the pun, LONG, hard season in the championship?

As for Swansea being in the English Premier league, I wouldn't like it, watching ****s from south Wales exporting their tiresome nationalism, but I doubt it would be the death of the premiership, I mean, if the premiership can survive Wimbledonkeys, it can survive anything!

Comment

If Reading go up, it's a relatively short away trip (if you are a "SUPERHOOPS" season ticket holder and can get a ticket...)

If Swansea go up, they might drop their planned appeal about our non-points deduction.

Personally, I'd like Wembley to implode this afternoon, taking both clubs with it, and for the PL to grant Ollie and Blackpool, under the UEFA fair play rule, the chance to have another go in the Prem next season.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                Maybe, if Reading fail to go up, then Shane Long might not fancy another, errrr, if you'll pardon the pun, LONG, hard season in the championship?

As for Swansea being in the English Premier league, I wouldn't like it, watching ****s from south Wales exporting their tiresome nationalism, but I doubt it would be the death of the premiership, I mean, if the premiership can survive Wimbledonkeys, it can survive anything!
                Regarding Long if reading don't go up think he will b headhunted by bigger clubs

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post

If Swansea go up, they might drop their planned appeal about our non-points deduction.
                  Think you might find, Swanley......That the very second Swansea kick-off this afternoon, that'll be that.

Imagine, if you will, Swansea appearing in court, "Sorry, m'lud....but we stuffed up getting promoted via the play-offs, can you see yourself clear to taking away enough points from champions Queen's Park Rangers to enable us to get promoted in their place?"
                  It's not going to happen, ever.

Comment

The question really should be who is likely to struggle more in the PL next season.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                      If Reading go up, it's a relatively short away trip (if you are a "SUPERHOOPS" season ticket holder and can get a ticket...)

Personally, I'd like Wembley to implode this afternoon, taking both clubs with it, and for the PL to grant Ollie and Blackpool, under the UEFA fair play rule, the chance to have another go in the Prem next season.
                      Be nice to Minty

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                        The question really should be who is likely to struggle more in the PL next season.
                        Indeed, because if either finish above us we are almost certainly down. For that reason I'd narrowly prefer Swansea to go up as reckon they have less potential.

Comment

3-2 win for Swansea
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Need Reading to win as I have 2 bets running on the play-offs and Barca. Will win a ton if they win.

Comment

Think Swansea will have the edge and proceed to the prem!

Comment

Working...
                              X