We must be loved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We must be loved

I've been wearing my QPR top alot in the last couple of weeks and have been congratulated by so many random people on the streets have you !
    R's

Haven't been to Surrey then?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
      I've been wearing my QPR top alot in the last couple of weeks and have been congratulated by so many random people on the streets have you !
      was you carrying some persil steve
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Still have the Champions flag up in the window, and every caller comments on how well we've done -- gas man, postman, Tesco's delivery people, couriers etc. etc.
        Even the policeman who had to come and take a statement from hubby was a Crystal Palace fan, and had to stop and chat about football for ten minutes!

Sometimes the chat gets round to BE and FB -- Tesco man today asked us about it though, no micky taking or anything.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

We certainly are big in Morocco

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
            We certainly are big in Morocco

are we big in japan buff?

Comment

Had a few people say to me that QPR are there 2nd team
              R's

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                are we big in japan buff?
                ...no.

they like Celtic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHeCIUv9c40

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                    i can assure you it wasnt me

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                      i can assure you it wasnt me

forever blowing boys

Comment

bhattia moves well

Comment

mate of mine was in wembley on cup final day in rangers shirt. man city fans were full of praise and congratulating him and were looking forward to coming down to us next season. the stoke he met wanted to kill him and totally abused him he said the difference between the two sets of fans was unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                            Still have the Champions flag up in the window, and every caller comments on how well we've done -- gas man, postman, Tesco's delivery people, couriers etc. etc.
                            Even the policeman who had to come and take a statement from hubby was a Crystal Palace fan, and had to stop and chat about football for ten minutes!

Sometimes the chat gets round to BE and FB -- Tesco man today asked us about it though, no micky taking or anything.
                            has visions of ted driving all round swanley looking for your flag.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post

What would a Palarse fan know about football?
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X