Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what happened at the meeting this afternoon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what happened at the meeting this afternoon?

Anyone go? Anything to report back?
    Everyone's being a bit quiet aren't they? What was it a vow of silence and nothing in the room maybe discussed outside?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Just seen on another thread meeting closed, brilliant. Can't even organize our own **** up in a brewery let alone slagging off the club.
    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

I said closed, not cancelled!! I gave a very brief summary of the outcome in the same message!

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
        I said closed, not cancelled!! I gave a very brief summary of the outcome in the same message!
        Closed to who? And i was gonna travel up from Sussex for it, but all we get told is that letters have been sent out - i suppose you're too special now to tell us what it was about so no point in asking.

You stay on that very high horse you seem to have mounted yourself upon.
        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Mate I think you have got the wrong end of the stick! It was not a closed meeting, what I meant was that the meeting had ended not that it was closed! The letters will basically be asking FB, BE and the Mittals what their strategy/ambititons are for the club etc... I think that the content of the letters will be on the LSA site and will be hand delivered by a few from the LSA and anyone else who wants to attend to LR at 430 on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
            Mate I think you have got the wrong end of the stick! It was not a closed meeting, what I meant was that the meeting had ended not that it was closed! The letters will basically be asking FB, BE and the Mittals what their strategy/ambititons are for the club etc... I think that the content of the letters will be on the LSA site and will be hand delivered by a few from the LSA and anyone else who wants to attend to LR at 430 on Wednesday.
            Now it all makes sense, no offence by the way.
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

I have no idea why I have given you the impression that I think I am special anyway. I am a nobody, don't know anyone important, just turned up to meeting today which was open to all and joined the LSA whilst there.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                Now it all makes sense, no offence by the way.
                No worries!

Comment

Just tell them 2touch for God's sake.

We all agreed at the meeting, that I would dig out my crayons and draw a fantastic picture of me, Bernie, and Flavio skipping across the Loftus Rd pitch, a pitch that by the way is covered in trillions of buttercups, and send it to QPR where hopefully it will be selected for publication in the first home programme.
                  Now, if that don't sort it out, nothing ****ing will.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    Just tell them 2touch for God's sake.

We all agreed at the meeting, that I would dig out my crayons and draw a fantastic picture of me, Bernie, and Flavio skipping across the Loftus Rd pitch, a pitch that by the way is covered in trillions of buttercups, and send it to QPR where hopefully it will be selected for publication in the first home programme.
                    Now, if that don't sort it out, nothing ****ing will.
                    Yeah sorry I forgot that bit!

Comment

Working...
                    X