Justification needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justification needed

After 15 years, we are back to the PL while the owners have hiked ticket prices. Are they willing to justify this increase by investing in top class players or they are planning to work within a tight budget by collecting our money and ran away/resign by the end of next season after relegation? I do not know why I imagined they are planning the 2nd scenario.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

we don't know , yousef until Warnock gets the players he wants, if ST's sell well, Warnock will have more cash, we'll have to wait and see, I don't think any of the front office and Warnock want to see rangers go down after it took 15 years to get back up.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
      we don't know , yousef until Warnock gets the players he wants, if ST's sell well, Warnock will have more cash, we'll have to wait and see, I don't think any of the front office and Warnock want to see rangers go down after it took 15 years to get back up.
      I trust Warnock, but still not sure about FB and BE.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I'm sure about them, I'm sure they don't give a 5hit

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
          I'm sure about them, I'm sure they don't give a 5hit
          Think you're right.£90m isn't a bad start,what more incentive do they need ? I dont trust Tango & Cash one bit.Trying and probably succeeding to fleece their loyal supporters tells you all you need to know about these two.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            After 15 years, we are back to the PL while the owners have hiked ticket prices. Are they willing to justify this increase by investing in top class players or they are planning to work within a tight budget by collecting our money and ran away/resign by the end of next season after relegation? I do not know why I imagined they are planning the 2nd scenario.
            Queen's Park Rangers are a premier league side now.
            The investment into the first team squad will have to accurately reflect this fact.
            If Flav & Bernie don't inject the funds necessary, then they will be in for a hell of a rough ride from both fans, and the nation's media who will be quick to smell blood.
            If they were foolish enough to believe we'd be happy paying some of the highest, if not THE highest, prices in the premier league, just to see the investment made by our various opponents visiting Loftus Rd, then they're in for a big shock, 'aint they.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              Queen's Park Rangers are a premier league side now.
              The investment into the first team squad will have to accurately reflect this fact.
              If Flav & Bernie don't inject the funds necessary, then they will be in for a hell of a rough ride from both fans, and the nation's media who will be quick to smell blood.
              If they were foolish enough to believe we'd be happy paying some of the highest, if not THE highest, prices in the premier league, just to see the investment made by our various opponents visiting Loftus Rd, then they're in for a big shock, 'aint they.

Having just seen them swanning around Monte Carlo on BBC 1,I really don't think they give a stuff about what we, the fans think.They're both thick skinned and prepared to face the wrath of those that matter.They continue to show no loyalty to us whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                Having just seen them swanning around Monte Carlo on BBC 1,I really don't think they give a stuff about what we, the fans think.They're both thick skinned and prepared to face the wrath of those that matter.They continue to show no loyalty to us whatsoever.
                Not too thick skinned, I seem to recall Flavio virtually disappear into the shadows following noisy demos against his mis-handling of our club's affairs a couple of seasons back.
                What followed was the most peaceful, successful, 12 months, we've ever had with those two clowns involved.
                Unfortunately, I do feel we will have to endure becoming a laughing stock again, before something resembling sanity, and better still, good business sense, prevails once more at Loftus Rd.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                  Not too thick skinned, I seem to recall Flavio virtually disappear into the shadows following noisy demos against his mis-handling of our club's affairs a couple of seasons back.
                  What followed was the most peaceful, successful, 12 months, we've ever had with those two clowns involved.
                  Unfortunately, I do feel we will have to endure becoming a laughing stock again, before something resembling sanity, and better still, good business sense, prevails once more at Loftus Rd.

Flabio was conspicuous by his absence after our demonstrations allied to his ban from attending FI events following his alleged involvement in the Crashgate fiasco.Add this to Palidini's well documented "gun to head" hystrionics, illustrates the problems that beset our lovely family club.

Comment

we have to adopt a wait and see policy! i myself think we could see quite a few demostrations and crowd unrest before the end of the season and dont forget the prem is veiwed world wide so any bad press for flabio ad the poison dwarf will come back to haunt them much more than when the club were in the championship! put on your seat belts we are in for a bunpy ride methinks!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                    X