One simple question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One simple question.

Why does it look like QPR supporters tend to operate in fractions?(QPR1st,LSA,Indyrs, the infighting amongst the various messagesboards etc.) I mean,How can the fanbase acheive anything IF this is the case.

My bottomline is that I struggle to identify a voice of unity worth putting forward to the board/owners of the club!

Yourssssssssssssssssssss
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

well

well we do have one voice of great power and respect

.......................SCARLET PIMPLE
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      well we do have one voice of great power and respect

.......................SCARLET PIMPLE

Oh sorry, I did forget about him.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

It must come down to a differences of opinion of various issues.

Having one united voice was tried, but it never worked.

Put simply we all passionate about the club, but never see eye to eye on how it goes forward. Far too many egos (including mine), that never sit back and do things the right way.

LSA has a strong history, but other groups have sprung up over the years to give the whole thing a fragmented feel
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          It must come down to a differences of opinion of various issues.

Having one united voice was tried, but it never worked.

Put simply we all passionate about the club, but never see eye to eye on how it goes forward. Far too many egos (including mine), that never sit back and do things the right way.

LSA has a strong history, but other groups have sprung up over the years to give the whole thing a fragmented feel

Thanks for the reply. In one word :politics.lol.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Personally, I try to keep out of the political in-fighting.
            I think I have at least one or two friends in each of the different camps and I just try and be friendly and non-judgemental when it comes to other people having a difference of opinions.
            I've no doubt some people would dislike me or criticise me purely on that point alone.

I'd rather just be with any Rangers fans to talk about the football and have a collective moan when things go wrong. I hate the nasty things I read about some fans written by other fans.

It's too easy to forget we all support the same team!
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Why does it look like QPR supporters tend to operate in fractions?(QPR1st,LSA,Indyrs, the infighting amongst the various messagesboards etc.) I mean,How can the fanbase acheive anything IF this is the case.

My bottomline is that I struggle to identify a voice of unity worth putting forward to the board/owners of the club!

Yourssssssssssssssssssss

Adding to that, or taking away??????????????????????????????
              Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 28-05-2011, 12:04 PM.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                I think I have at least one or two friends in each of the different camps and I just try and be friendly and non-judgemental when it comes to other people having a difference of opinions.
                I've no doubt some people would dislike me or criticise me purely on that point alone.

I'd rather just be with any Rangers fans to talk about the football and have a collective moan when things go wrong. I hate the nasty things I read about some fans written by other fans.

It seems like you have got the right attitude.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

put it simply, idiots will always outnumber those with half a brain. That is how the world works. How do you think Bush2 got elected twice?

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post

You know the guys the guys who cannot wait to gang up on a poster, have you ever told them to stop? That we are all supporting the same team? No.
                    They're even ganging up on Pete! I find that disgraceful, and I don't know Pete from Adam, but this bullying behaviour reminds me of a pack of hyenas, and it has been like this since day one. Why don't you tell them to shut up?
                    or can't you see when a poster is under attack from several posters? Do you even care?

Comment

this division seen at so many games throught the year when rangers fans are fighting other rangers fans, i was chatting about this with someone who made a good point , our fanbase scattered ie northolt , labroke grove, bush, hammersmith acon etc etc , i think this leads to no unity and a constant protection towards your "boys" disagree yself as we have one thing in common and hats rangers so when we unite under that banner we should all be as one as far as im concearned

Comment

This is so Apt to this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Yourssssssssssssssssssss

Never been any good at fractions myself.........just about know my times table.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                            You know the guys the guys who cannot wait to gang up on a poster, have you ever told them to stop? That we are all supporting the same team? No.
                            They're even ganging up on Pete! I find that disgraceful, and I don't know Pete from Adam, but this bullying behaviour reminds me of a pack of hyenas, and it has been like this since day one. Why don't you tell them to shut up?
                            or can't you see when a poster is under attack from several posters? Do you even care?
                            why have a go at Swanley about it? fight your own battles

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                              Unlike you, I actually know Pete, don't always agree with him but like him as a person, and I have actually defended him on some issues on this and other message boards, so why don't you put a sock in it?
                              What I (and probably Pete too) have found out is that many of his knockers don't know him personally, have got the wrong end of the stick about him, certainly as a person, and won't change their minds, whatever he, or I, or anyone who is his mate, says, so better then to ignore these people and save our energy for more meaningful things, like supporting the team.

You really should stop talking out of your backside about things and people you know nothing about.
                              Last edited by swanleyhoop; 28-05-2011, 02:57 PM.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X