So lets get this straight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So lets get this straight...

Tango and Cash justifying this price hike by claiming its in line with the other London PL clubs, essentially thats saying that the Loftus Road facilities, matchday experience, player budgets etc are also on a par with them.

Their argument collapses in a crumpled heap right there, no?

What are the actual prices for PL London clubs?

I'm not having a go, as I don't know.

Only know Fulham away next season will be £49 and Arsenal near £60/£70
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

They are side-stepping the issue here. Price hikes should reflect team investment at least, not who we play against. We've been here before. If there is no perceived investment in the squad, and results go badly, gates will probably drop, and booing, name calling and demos could be back on the agenda again. It could be a tough time for NW, so I hope he gets the money he needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
        They are side-stepping the issue here. Price hikes should reflect team investment at least, not who we play against. We've been here before. If there is no perceived investment in the squad, and results go badly, gates will probably drop, and booing, name calling and demos could be back on the agenda again. It could be a tough time for NW, so I hope he gets the money he needs.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          What are the actual prices for PL London clubs?

I'm not having a go, as I don't know.

Only know Fulham away next season will be £49 and Arsenal near £60/£70
          I have seen it quoted that the cheapest tickets are ; Arsenal £33, Spurs £29 and Fulham £25 !
          How our club can justify the cheapest tickets being £47 is a joke.

We are being priced alongside established premier league clubs and when we play the likes of Wigan, Bolton will be lucky if there is more than 14000 !!

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
            no, sir, the price hikes reflect the fact that we are playing Arsenal, Chelsea and Man. U, and Spurs and Liverpool, who have been among the best teams in the champions league year in , year out since 97/98/99, and that rangers are not playing Doncaster, Scunthorpe and bloody Milwall. How do you know we will not invest in the squad? we haven't even bought anybody yet, but if ST's are sold, that money goes to Warnock, genius. Gawd almighty, it's like talking to children.

Comment

Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post
              I have seen it quoted that the cheapest tickets are ; Arsenal £33, Spurs £29 and Fulham £25 !
              How our club can justify the cheapest tickets being £47 is a joke.

We are being priced alongside established premier league clubs and when we play the likes of Wigan, Bolton will be lucky if there is more than 14000 !!
              that's because Arsenal has 50,000 plus and we have 18,000, arsenal and spurs both have larger stadiums, so the guys right at the top get cheap tickets, we have 18,000, what are we supposed to do, lose money?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                that's because Arsenal has 50,000 plus and we have 18,000, arsenal and spurs both have larger stadiums, so the guys right at the top get cheap tickets, we have 18,000, what are we supposed to do, lose money?
                Agree that the size of stadium does impact on Ticket prices as obviously you can sell more tickets in the same way Qpr are charging high prices because they have to maximise there revenue based on 18000 max attendance!!!

Don't even mention Losing money as we have just got to the promised land and get a minimum £90m over the next 4 years

Stop making excuses for the Greedy itai and the poison dwarf

P.s , I for one don't expect the tickets to be cheaper when we move to a bigger stadium either

Comment

I'll pay whatever it takes to watch our team. I'll be seeing top players like; Beattie, Carr, Boa Morte, Harewood, Bramble

Comment

no, sir, the price hikes reflect the fact that we are playing Arsenal, Chelsea and Man. U, and Spurs and Liverpool, who have been among the best teams in the champions league year in , year out since 97/98/99, and that rangers are not playing Doncaster, Scunthorpe and bloody Milwall. How do you know we will not invest in the squad? we haven't even bought anybody yet, but if ST's are sold, that money goes to Warnock, genius. Gawd almighty, it's like talking to children.
                    Are you really that thick? Or you just know that it's alright to say when your not the one that's having to stump up the cash. Get back to your sweat shop you utter bore.

Comment

It's alot of money but we knew prices were always going to go up, If you were gold or platinum the increases are under 30% I believe. The ******* of it is the fact they will be punishing families and younger fans, who identify with QPR and replacing them with tourists the atmosphere is going to be diabolical.

Comment

you are an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by blueboy View Post
                          you are an idiot

Not many words yet I get your point!

Comment

How many games will you be going to out of interest? I have a feeling i know the answer

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                              Are you really that thick? Or you just know that it's alright to say when your not the one that's having to stump up the cash. Get back to your sweat shop you utter bore.

Comment

Working...
                              X