Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mittals vs Ecclestone

So, the war is on.

However, and I hate to be pessimistic. I can see zero way of BE climbing down over ticket prices no matter what bad reaction he gets from the customers e.g. us.

And, should the Mittals decide to stump up whatever it is that BE would take to sell up I cant see how there is the time for them to reduce ticket prices/organise refunds to those who have already paid.

So, in a nutshell we're stuck with the ludicrous prices and the bad reputation. Remember they tried to charge £50 until the League and other clubs stepped in? This has been on the agenda since day one. The "boutique" agenda.

We mobilised before with the clown protest - I think we need to mobilise now, urgently. There's the sticky at the top of the page re the LSA meeting..many of us are LSA or Offy or QPR1st members and it seems all are welcome..I say get your butt over to the meeting tomorrow and lets see what our fans groups can do. AS we need to do something...if we let this "boutique" agenda in then we've lost the QPR family club.

I unfortunately csnt make the meeting tomorrow, but will support a protest against the prices and am sure a largw number of fans feel the same!

Comment

It's important QPR fans attend the meeting tomorrow.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        It's important QPR fans attend the meeting tomorrow.
        What time are you about tomorrow mate?

Comment

Working...
        X