all confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all confused

are the mittals trying to get full control of the club?

Smudge1962:
    Despite claiming they have pulled out of a potential buy-out, the Mittal's are continuing to pursue attempts to gain control of the club

does anyone know whats happening at the moment?

I repeat my point of view: Expect the discussions about change of ownership to drag on for quite some time, until it finally ends with Mittals buying out Bernie. I advice supporters not to allow themselves to get frustrated about lack of immediate ownership change - such transactions always have to mature and will take time. Mittal's first bid (I understand now it was £50m for Bernies 62% share, according information in the press, for whatever it is worth) is definitely on the low side and will be improved.

I see no reason to let this cloud an otherwise fantastic time being a QPR supporter. All this doom and gloom isn't neccessary in my viww. Enjoy it - great times!

Comment

i dont think anyone has any idea whats going on.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

we can hope....

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
          I repeat my point of view: Expect the discussions about change of ownership to drag on for quite some time, until it finally ends with Mittals buying out Bernie. I advice supporters not to allow themselves to get frustrated about lack of immediate ownership change - such transactions always have to mature and will take time. Mittal's first bid (I understand now it was £50m for Bernies 62% share, according information in the press, for whatever it is worth) is definitely on the low side and will be improved.

I see no reason to let this cloud an otherwise fantastic time being a QPR supporter. All this doom and gloom isn't neccessary in my viww. Enjoy it - great times!
          I hope you're right.

Comment

Working...
          X