No announcement yet.

James Beattie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHA! £47 for the cheapest ticket which probably means a pillar right in your view so you only see half the game just to watch Jamie Beattie play!!!! Didnt he once get an England cap against Moldova about 10 years ago?
    This is a COMPLETE JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really dont know whether your really loyal paying £47 to watch Beattie play for us thats if the great big Pillar dont get in a way of your vision, or your just VERY stupid.
    Im absolutely gutted about these ticket prices! I think i might have to settle for away games sitting amongst the opposition supporters which is very sad

Comment

If JB is upfront for us next season I will not go
      R's

Comment

Originally posted by qprfan4ever View Post
        top of Warnock's summer wishlist

Thoughts???

i know we was linked last year,could he do a job 4 us?
        Yes. I'll take him, hope he doesn't mind playing for 22,000 a week and free curry for the season..might make him run faster!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
          And I am sure you will be sorely missed.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
            HAHAHAHA! £47 for the cheapest ticket which probably means a pillar right in your view so you only see half the game just to watch Jamie Beattie play!!!! Didnt he once get an England cap against Moldova about 10 years ago?
            This is a COMPLETE JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really dont know whether your really loyal paying £47 to watch Beattie play for us thats if the great big Pillar dont get in a way of your vision, or your just VERY stupid.
            Im absolutely gutted about these ticket prices! I think i might have to settle for away games sitting amongst the opposition supporters which is very sad
            God invented television so that the meek may watch it for free.

Comment

**** another one who comes uder the banner "lucky to have been a footballer"

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                **** another one who comes uder the banner "lucky to have been a footballer"
                a heck of a lot better than Agyemang and Hulse, but I suppose I should bow to your superior knowledge. If Warnock has him at the top of his wish list, does that mean that Warnock is a blithering idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                  a heck of a lot better than Agyemang and Hulse, but I suppose I should bow to your superior knowledge. If Warnock has him at the top of his wish list, does that mean that Warnock is a blithering idiot?
                  not sure why your always so confrontational, for the record i have always thought dave sh ite, i remember when he joined and scored first few games i said to all around me wouldn last , as for hulse pretty much everyone thought he was he answer, and no i wouldnt think warnock an idiot though through his career has struggledto get a great striker

so stop poking and ask a question rather then assuming everyone opinion is expressed as divine knowledge, its an opinion i have if you dont like it thats your perogative

Comment

Why am I confrontational?
                    because I see it in a lot of posters,
                    if you all were perfect angels then I would have no reason to poke,
                    but there seems to be a habit here...pick on the weak, and say what ever you want, however you want, no matter how rude. When I see that I don't like it. Yes, I should be calm, collected, but heavens, sometimes I get sick of it, and perhaps it's wrong to pick a fight with you, eastcote, but you can't tell me there are a not a lot of confrontational posters here, I am not the only one, when in rome, as they say...but you're right, I'll chill,
                    my apologies eastcote.

Comment

no problem, i try not to poke but merely offer an opinion yes there are loads of posters on here who dont realise that a forum is about alternate opinions if we all had the same opinions would suggest the life of a board very short, i dont mind people challenging an opinion i think it gives someone a chance to explain their thinking, unfortunately it doesnt happen enough in my opinion (and only my opinion)

Comment

If he could refocus and get himself fit he could really be a good buy, has a lot of ability, but you must question his motives...

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                          to the toilet for the whole game as my eyes will be fixed on him
                          R's

Comment

would be supprised if he was top of NW wish list. Was good once apon a time but would probably be another Leon Clarke now- A punt that didn't work/A c**t that doesn't work.

Comment

The poor man's Rob Hulse...

Comment

Originally posted by qprfan4ever View Post
                                top of Warnock's summer wishlist
                                Another reason not the renew.

Comment

Working...
                                X