Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A possible practical legal avenue to get Briatore out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Hoop, I defer to your obviously superior knowledge in all matters legal, I suspect.
    Bottom line is that it sounds like we're both aggrieved at the situation.

Thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
      If this is what your case is bulit on and the trial base was deemed unfair, i feel your petition will get thrown out pretty quick, as he would argue quite rightly that this verdict could not be used against him. Go back to our case with Faurlin, when the sun reporter put his article out saying we were going to get 15 points deduction. I am pretty sure, if our legal team were not 100% convinced this was wrong, i am sure we would have lodged a simlar appeal to quash any hearing.

Also why would the Mittals pay for it, it would mean mud slinging in public and I think Fav will throw and sink lower and therefore all this would do is publicly harm there reputation.

If they dont sell thier there shares, they will wait and a) do other moves to put pressure on Bernie / Fav to seel or B) see how we perform next year both on and off the pitch and wait for the price of the club to come down to a value they want to pay.

You have to take into consideration that Bernie is 80, he cant keep going on running F1 and QPR. Fav dosnt have the money on his own to run the club so why rush

Also from my point of veiw, i dont think neither of them will spend millions on the transfers, so having 1 owner worth 1 billion or another worth 17 billion is not the point. The point to me is either can run the club and we are ok as they have the money to sustain it.
      Valid points all, but I think the mud slinging has already started, " the Mittals not agreeing with the pricing, Bernie stating he had recieved no offer, referring to an article writing pertaining to Mittals wanting to buy out QPR and then went on to compare it to a simular situation regarding an attempted F1 buy out.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        Valid points all, but I think the mud slinging has already started, " the Mittals not agreeing with the pricing, Bernie stating he had recieved no offer, referring to an article writing pertaining to Mittals wanting to buy out QPR and then went on to compare it to a simular situation regarding an attempted F1 buy out.
        I told you the mud slinging had already started!

Let the games begin!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

With all respect, the idea that fans should start a legal fight to get Briatore thrown out of the club is utter nonsense and would be a none starter for a number of reasons.

What we are right into now is a typical pricing discussion between shrewd businessmen. I understand the first offer has been rejected, and if quotes in the media about Mittal's valuation is correct I understand Bernie is holding out from more, either through a new offer from the Mittals or a bid from a third party.

Initiating another legal process directed towards a QPR director right in the middle of this would probably not be productive, would have no chance to fly and would just create another piece of bad PR. Lets allow the owners to fight out the price war as grown ups. In the meantime I just love the feeling of being in the Premier League.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
            With all respect, the idea that fans should start a legal fight to get Briatore thrown out of the club is utter nonsense and would be a none starter for a number of reasons.

What we are right into now is a typical pricing discussion between shrewd businessmen. I understand the first offer has been rejected, and if quotes in the media about Mittal's valuation is correct I understand Bernie is holding out from more, either through a new offer from the Mittals or a bid from a third party.

Initiating another legal process directed towards a QPR director right in the middle of this would probably not be productive, would have no chance to fly and would just create another piece of bad PR. Lets allow the owners to fight out the price war as grown ups. In the meantime I just love the feeling of being in the Premier League.
            It is a non starter because there does not exist the grounds and means in law as supporters which is the essence of the first post. Of course these bodies that form part of the FA could and would be entitled to do so if grounds existed.

So lets move on.
            Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Who's going to pay for this very complex lengthy legal battle?
              Let's get legal aid, worked ok for me last time.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Thanks for everyone's responses.
                I'll chat to some legal experts and report back if it's anything other than a non-starter.
                But, as a few have said, today's comments by BS and Flav suggest that there might be a drawn out and slightly acrimonious trade negotiation starting. Let's hope so
                I'm far more hopeful than last night. Everyone was absolutely gutted yesterday

Comment

This could open up a whole new can of worms we could do without, especially after the recent FA hearing. Leave it well alone.

Comment

Flavio is a egotist, we know this ,also wanted to meddle in team affairs, these are bad points,but...

He was the one who bought us and 'saved; us. He brought in the higher profile , big sponsors (remember CarGiant) , big screen , the best corporate facilites.

Ha sbrought in two of the richest people in the world as investors and has bankrolled the running costs and bought a fair few players as well.

He has now managed to get the right man in , somehow left him to his own devices and finds us back in the prem.

As long as he does not meddle and invests again , whils he is not my cup of tea , he is hardly chris wright.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                      What the viking said

Comment

why dont we just make him an offer he cant refuse !!
                        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Working...
                        X