• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock targets Moussi

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...medium=twitter
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

This would be a great free transfer , know 2 Forest season ticket holders who rave about this bloke . Only probably is he likes an injury . And defiantly a better option then Seyi Olofinjana .

Comment

I haven't seen him enough to gage a real knowledge of his ability, but I've not been impressed whenever I've had the chance to watch him.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Forest fan at work rates Moussi highly as well

Comment

Same as benny, nowhere near the class or faurlin
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

After talk of Jenas, Bullard, Watson, the lad on loan at Wolves etc now appears we are lowering our sights. Still, don't know much about him so maybe Neil can work wonders with another rough diamond I guess...

Comment

Great until he got injured for three months, came back looked off the pace and gave the ball away constantly over both playoff games.
              15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Ads1985 View Post
                Great until he got injured for three months, came back looked off the pace and gave the ball away constantly over both playoff games.
                Exactly what I thought.
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Wasnt he the guy that floored adel & got sent off at our place?

Comment

Not
                    Good enough
                    R's

Comment

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
                      Wasnt he the guy that floored adel & got sent off at our place?
                      No that was the polish lad. You've done well to muddle a small skinny white lad with a big black tank of a man.
                      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Forest's best player before he got injured. It was no real coincidence that Forest's terrible form struck when he was out of the team. On a free would be a good bit of business.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
                          No that was the polish lad. You've done well to muddle a small skinny white lad with a big black tank of a man.
                          pmsl indeed it was...just remember Moussi missing a fair few games & missed his influence in CM, had a shocker v Norwich when live on TV

Comment

R's

Comment

Originally posted by Stuieang View Post
                              had a shocker v Norwich when live on TV
                              Pretty sure he was at fault or involved in 2 of the goals they conceeded

Comment

Working...
                              X