the not too bothered thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the not too bothered thread

these are the kind of prices i was expecting.as stainrod said and i agree, most fans on here want to live in a mansion and not work.so i ask cause i dont know how to do polls,how many of you are getting the golden ticket next season? just a yes or no.
    vanhoop yes x 3
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

No
    R's

Comment

i thought the prices were ok . Bernie is a money making machine, i would back that bloke all the way to not make the mistake of allowing an asset to slip back in value (relegation) and he has publicly backed Warnock , good so far lets see the signings Warnock pulls out of the bag

Comment

nope...pick and choose what home games i can and watch whatever i can on Sky.

Comment

Yes but not yet.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

YES 1 adult + Child & hoping to get the same with away ST's
            Chelsea!! who the **** are Chelsea

Comment

As said before love QPR more than most thing in my life only my girlfriend above QPR so will get my ST

Comment

If they reach general sale then defiantly YES!

Comment

They have mugged us of big time....but tbh it was expected and they are trying to bring i revenue from our crapy 18,000 gates to match what a team mid table with a 25,000 gate attending would bring in a year from having season tickets at £450 - £500....
                  Now i've had time to get over the prices i won't care as long as i see the board backing neil in the transfer market and you don't want to miss out any matches in the premiership especially if it's a one off for another 15 years!!!

Comment

Oh yeah! Not missing the super hoops playing premier league football. It's expensive but not surprised at the prices at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X