X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob malcom

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
      Beckford all day everyday, the only player i wanna sign this summer!
      Agree 100% - I've wanted this for 18 months.Don't think it will happen though.I receive daily Google Alert emails about Beckford and so far Sheff Utd.,Newcastle and even Doncaster have made bids for him. NO INTEREST reported from QPR unfortunately.Par for the course for that skinflint owner of ours!!!!

Comment

Beckford or Cox.

Comment

Fox or Spurr, left back.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
            Agree 100% - I've wanted this for 18 months.Don't think it will happen though.I receive daily Google Alert emails about Beckford and so far Sheff Utd.,Newcastle and even Doncaster have made bids for him. NO INTEREST reported from QPR unfortunately.Par for the course for that skinflint owner of ours!!!!
            That is really bloody frustrating seeing as he really is the only player i would like!
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
              That is really bloody frustrating seeing as he really is the only player i would like!
              qprYuley - take a look at qblockpete's comments about Beckford under thread "Briatore/Renault 7th in F1 league" it beggars belief he thinks Helguson is better than Beckford.

Comment

sum1 who will bang in 20 goals so gotta b beckford or cox but could possibly c jon stead from ipswich we r bound 2 get their cast offs

Comment

The Essex boyz (who aren't interested in QPR anyway, coz it kosts two much) both want Cox. No surprises there then.

A few Nelson Mandelas from the Happy Shopper, a new pair of white socks every Christmas, a little whinge about the latest manager at bleedin' KooPeeAre, crawling up the backsides of West ham fans when they go daaaahn the local pub on a saturday night... or 'amilton Hall... telling anyone who's interested that they're "originally from West Lund'n", and finkin' that Danny Dyer is a Pwopper Ledge Geeze.... and they're 'appy.

Naaaht-imin, old sun.

Laughable.

winky-winky.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                    The Essex boyz (who aren't interested in QPR anyway, coz it kosts two much) both want Cox. No surprises there then.

A few Nelson Mandelas from the Happy Shopper, a new pair of white socks every Christmas, a little whinge about the latest manager at bleedin' KooPeeAre, crawling up the backsides of West ham fans when they go daaaahn the local pub on a saturday night... or 'amilton Hall... telling anyone who's interested that they're "originally from West Lund'n", and finkin' that Danny Dyer is a Pwopper Ledge Geeze.... and they're 'appy.

Naaaht-imin, old sun.

Laughable.

winky-winky.
                    #### me i nearly laughed at that post...keep trying fella....you might be funny in the end

Comment

Leroy Lita
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                      X