X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mittals want Saksena on the board

as a director?.....shows theyre still interested
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...re-in-doubt.do

"Standard Sport understands, though, that Bhatia will continue his fight to gain overall control of the club. His next move will be to nominate Saksena for a seat on the board as a director.

This will be of some comfort to Warnock, who has forged a successful close working relationship with the Mittals."

Interesting.

Comment

So basically Saksena would take Bhatias role?

Comment

That's a positive sign
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

"Smudge1962: Amit Bhatia's decision to quit QPR also included uneasy tension between Warnock, Ecclestone and Briatore"

From Twitter

https://www.twitter.com/smudge1962

R T I D :yush:

Comment

They still own 33%, so have a big say in the way the club goes forward.

Comment

In some ways they have a big say in some ways no say but if true I feel much better than I did this morning

Comment

Majority shareholders can block the appointment to the board if they so require. If, as reported, Saksena was dismissed, I can't see why Ecclestone and Briatore would acquiesce to this appointment now.

Comment

Unfortunately agree with Nodge70 on this one
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It's a clever move from Mittals, they win either way, if the prix accept him they have their own man involved to have a say and keep an eye on things, if they block him, it increases the Mittals popularity even more and even more hatred towards the circus, very shrewd!

Comment

All it means is that they want someone they can trust to keep an eye on their investment!

Comment

This is going to wobble about for a few weeks. I can still see the Mittal owning the club come the start of the season. This is boardroom chess!

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
                          All it means is that they want someone they can trust to keep an eye on their investment!

Comment

Robloft it means a lot more than that, they could appoint anyone within their own business's to do that by going for ishan it adds fuel to the fire if be has already been sacked

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                              This is going to wobble about for a few weeks. I can still see the Mittal owning the club come the start of the season. This is boardroom chess!
                              This is precisely where fan pressure groups can play a vital role. We shouldn't underestimate our potential power in how this all could play out.

PR plays a massive part, especially if we have the media and football fans in general on our side.

Its a powerful weapon and Briatore and Ecclestone are aware of that too.

Comment

Working...
                              X