This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie Ecclestone

if you met him in the street,what would you do?i'd be tempted to pick him,turn him upside down and give him a good shake..the little b@stard

do that knuckle thing on his head.. (and i dont mean the five knuckle thing)

Comment

i`d shake his hand and smile.

Comment

actually if he was with that fat orange Italian,i'd use him to hit Flavio over the head

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
          i`d shake his hand and smile.

dig, dig dig, change the record Hammer. You're sad attempts at humour are actually becoming boring.

Come on mate take the bait so we can you banned again this site is better off without you! (cos it's meant to be for QPR fans, not hanger ons)
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Ive met him

i have met him hes really tiny,inspite of everything he is backinh neil warnock
            so we must not be nasty to him,also he and briatore were putting into the club 800 000 a month last year so he has heavily invested into the club,yes i would rather the mittals bought the club,but who knows what would happen next,if we lost warnock a new manager could get the mittals to give the club one hundred million then get us relegated then the mittals want there money back and our club is finished
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
              dig, dig dig, change the record Hammer. You're sad attempts at humour are actually becoming boring.

Come on mate take the bait so we can you banned again this site is better off without you! (cos it's meant to be for QPR fans, not hanger ons)
              its you who`s taking the bait its all too easy

Comment

Original poster and others, please remember that WATRB cannot have threats of violence.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                X