Is there still time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there still time?

Is it now too late for the club to reconsider the price increase or are they set in stone

I may be wrong but it really looks to me as if they had at least two options ready to roll out and decided to give us the worse

Amit dropped prices on match day tickets once before!

Comment

I bet you have already renewed Beefy.

It will effect the hard up fans but people like yourself will renew and that is why Bernie and flavio will get away with this. Yes they will lose there loyal fan base but they will keep the well off and they will bring in a new set of fans like Pete said. Very hard to make a stand if everyone isn't singing from the same hymn sheet
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I bet you have already renewed Beefy.

It will effect the hard up fans but people like yourself will renew and that is why Bernie and flavio will get away with this. Yes they will lose there loyal fan base but they will keep the well off and they will bring in a new set of fans like Pete said. Very hard to make a stand if everyone isn't singing from the same hymn sheet
        Well I was going to do so today mate until about 4.30pm yesterday when I heard the news about Amit as I get paid on the 26th of each month so it would have been perfect timing

As it stands I will keep about £300 aside and purchase it next month on the last day possible

Comment

Working...
        X