Another Mittal Thread - Tin Hat At The Ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Mittal Thread - Tin Hat At The Ready

I am as dissapointed as anyone to see him stand down.

But at the end of the day, how much money did the Mittal family put into the club? Other then saying the right things to the media and being the face of the board what else have they done to date?

If they were that interested in taking the club forward, they WOULD have bought the shares, we all know they have the money to do so.

Love them or hate them FB & BE have been part of the board that has stabalised the club and taken us into the premiership within the scope they promised.

Yes, there has been contraversey, but it wouldn't be QPR without it. The prices have gone up but we all expected it, those who don't renew will have their tickets bought by someone else, as a lot of fans will now come out of the woodwork.

Let's just roll with it as we have done for god knows how long and get behind the team for our biggest test in years!!!

Originally posted by DanMcGeoghan View Post

But at the end of the day, how much money did the Mittal family put into the club? Other then saying the right things to the media and being the face of the board what else have they done to date?

If they were that interested in taking the club forward, they WOULD have bought the shares, we all know they have the money to do so.

Love them or hate them FB & BE have been part of the board that has stabalised the club and taken us into the premiership within the scope they promised.

Yes, there has been contraversey, but it wouldn't be QPR without it. The prices have gone up but we all expected it, those who don't renew will have their tickets bought by someone else, as a lot of fans will now come out of the woodwork.

Let's just roll with it as we have done for god knows how long and get behind the team for our biggest test in years!!!
    Why should the Mittals pay over the odds for the Club just to line Bernie's pockets? In the same vein, why would they invest a fortune into something they don't own just to increase the value for the current owner? Would you pay for an extension to be built on my house?
    The fact is that if Ecclestone and his chums continue to own QPR, you won't have a club to support in three years.

Comment

Originally posted by DanMcGeoghan View Post

Dan, my car an Audi A6 is one year old, it cost me £30,000. It has now got 23,000 miles on the clock. Audi are just releasing a new version of the A6, looks lovely, I want one. Cost is £32,000. Would you like to buy my old car off me for £35,000 so that I can get the new one? Go on, trust me, you are getting a bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno View Post
        Why should the Mittals pay over the odds for the Club just to line Bernie's pockets? In the same vein, why would they invest a fortune into something they don't own just to increase the value for the current owner? Would you pay for an extension to be built on my house?
        The fact is that if Ecclestone and his chums continue to own QPR, you won't have a club to support in three years.
        I don't own 33% of your house, so that makes NO sense at all, they own 1/3 of the club, so have a healthy interest in the club if they want to invest because they "Love" the club that is up to them, but it's a business, Eccelstone is a business man, he is not going to sell if for chearp.

Mate, I generally think your comments are farscicle, at the end of the day when they took over we were in the preverbial. 3/4 years later we are in the Premiership as they said we would be.

For people who are running the club into the ground, things aren't going that bad.......

Comment

Originally posted by nobby View Post
          Dan, my car an Audi A6 is one year old, it cost me £30,000. It has now got 23,000 miles on the clock. Audi are just releasing a new version of the A6, looks lovely, I want one. Cost is £32,000. Would you like to buy my old car off me for £35,000 so that I can get the new one? Go on, trust me, you are getting a bargain!
          So basically what BE & FB are saying to the Mittals is that they don't want to sell the club, why can't anyone see that.

The only way they were going to sell is if they were made a silly offer, it's very black and white to me, so no need for the hypothetical situations...

Comment

It would be interesting to see wot everyone thought of BE and FB IF they started to buy some good players ( Which I can't see happening )

I've actually been told by someone very, very close to LM that he's never really been that bothered re us either way - time will tell exactly how bothered he really is and whether Bernie even wants to sell in the first place, I can't see wot an 80 yr old billionaire sees in us in the first place, unless it's something for him to do when he retires from F1 ?

Comment

Working...
            X