QPR Fans cannot dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Fans cannot dance

Was at a parteee last night which seemed to consist of about 80 QPR fans and one Wet Spam dude - all the usual suspects and faces. Firstly it was a good craic and hopefully they raised some decent £££s for the QPR in the Community Trust but, I gotta say..Rangers fans certainly ain't blessed in with the old dancing gene!!!
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

the norty forty said that as well!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yeah

dont know about that when factomondo used to box his footwork was fantastic

Comment

:horror:.........had to have swift feet to keep away from those punches dex me old mucker!

Comment

well

well factomondo never seen feet move that swift since someone shouted millwal at qpr v charlton away in 1972 we did move that day me old ****er

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
            well factomondo never seen feet move that swift since someone shouted millwal at qpr v charlton away in 1972 we did move that day me old ****er

lol.

Comment

hammer

hammer they done all the charlton then stared on us we were terrified they were only fifty handed but done three hundred charlton and two hundred rangers that day,luckily they all got off our train at rotherhithe

Comment

yes but the lifty fifty n fabulous baker street boyz got our revenge dex and the wall are chomping at the bit for revenge but those two days were ours....bowling up zampa rd offering it to em and them melting was a sight to behold....we are eeeeeeeeeeeevil!!

Comment

well

well yes i have chased a dwarf once for wearing a millwall shirt i would have killed him but he knew karate

Comment

well yes i have chased a dwarf once for wearing a millwall shirt i would have killed him but he knew karate

pmsl............dex your as zany as a one legged ice skater old son!!

Comment

well

well we better hope that gianni dosnt buy him and play him as a striker

Comment

lol.

facto wats the lifty fifty story??

no disrespect mate but when you were 50 handed down zampa rd you could not have been confronted by a proper wall firm?

Comment

the wall

the wall have so many that you can meet 300 wall and its just the kent brigade if you met the bermondsey or peckham or deptford then you would know youve met the wall

Comment

the wall have so many that you can meet 300 wall and its just the kent brigade if you met the bermondsey or peckham or deptford then you would know youve met the wall
                            very true dex.dont forget walworth&newx as well.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                              :horror:.........had to have swift feet to keep away from those punches dex me old mucker!
                              I'm guessing you actually got hit on the head a shedload of times, factamondo. :surrender:

Comment

Working...
                              X