Player wages!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player wages!!!

Before I go on I am not happy with season prices going up or that there problems in the board that they not working together. I have said this a lot yet still everyone in football look at the board that their fault that we are here we high prices. This not just this club but every club in UK.

When the min wages in prem is 15k a week and who have squad of 25 players that 19.5 mill a year just on players.

We the fans want to us to win games and be in the prem and when you look at the wages that half of what we get from prem and TV rights gone. If big name players come in then there wages will demand more and the longer we in the prem and the better we do themore wages will be demanded by the players. When you look at the top so call 6 clubs their wages start at 60k a week.

So if the players were not so greedy then season tickets would come down and if we where to go down in the league yes wages are lower but so the income and the avg wage in league 2 is 1k a week.

Also with the new rules coming in from UEFA coming in that we have to balance the book yes I know it starting with playing in Euro cups but it will come to all clubs soon someone got to lose out and why players have this power they well not it be the fans.

I completely agree mac, but what happens when these big players don't turn up?
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Not just if big players turn up or not it about let us the fans start having our game back and the likes of Ronney etc to lose the power. Why should someone with no brain earn more than a nurse life time wages in 2 weeks and then moan when we boo. Why should any player earn money as they do we the fans who most could only dream of this money are going to lose out and one day there will be only few clubs left because most be gone and rich will be there and we the real fans be just a side line supporters. Here a chance if we QPR fans be the frist to say no more, wages going out of controll. Some of us in our 40's remember playing football was not for the money it was for the love just ask Stan bowels.

Comment

Working...
      X