No announcement yet.

buzsacky must play up front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would you ask clint eastwood to play a gogo dancer?
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

erm

clint eastwood to play a gogo dancer,would you ask paulo sousa to be a manager

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
        clint eastwood to play a gogo dancer,would you ask paulo sousa to be a manager
        sad so sad...get a grip and get with the present....you live in the past way too much...must be a very sad existance keeping on about sousa...he aint here no more so find someone else to whinge about FFS

Comment

having

if me and pete hadnt declared war on him he may well have been here still so cant stop my unrelentless pursuit of a top manager because unlike most on here i have one insideman but also have access to someone very influenciall and i can assure you venables was touted and im amazed that we didnt get a more higher rated manager
          also i beleive that magilton will be allowed to last for at least three years so if he gets it wrong we will be in terrible trouble
          im trying to put on a brave face but what was this rubbish that was reported that we were going to buy darren beckford someone reported that the transfer was in the advanced stages

Comment

if me and pete hadnt declared war on him he may well have been here still so cant stop my unrelentless pursuit of a top manager because unlike most on here i have one insideman but also have access to someone very influenciall and i can assure you venables was touted and im amazed that we didnt get a more higher rated manager
            also i beleive that magilton will be allowed to last for at least three years so if he gets it wrong we will be in terrible trouble
            im trying to put on a brave face but what was this rubbish that was reported that we were going to buy darren beckford someone reported that the transfer was in the advanced stages
            wtf has that got to do with sousa....and who is darren beckford...lol

Comment

yes

some people .......like ray wilkins and paulo sousa will neve be forgotten for thee managerial inabillities at loftus road
              at least stewert houston had the dignity to retire after destroying us

Comment

total and utter tripe

Comment

We have a new fresh manager in place and the best thing is to give him the chance to see the squad in pre-season and let him decide where he would like to see those players play.

As Madge said if anyone don't peform they will be dropped allowing another player the chance.

Let him do his thing... I'm sure he'll do well for the club.

Comment

I was thinking we should play cerny up front, what does everyone think
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

yes

yes big ade it was you who said that jermaine beckford was in the advanced stages..........as you say utter tripe

Comment

yes big ade it was you who said that jermaine beckford was in the advanced stages..........as you say utter tripe
                        that was just a rumour...your stuff is real bullsh!t

Comment

cuckoo cuckoo

Comment

my stuff come from the heart

my stuff comes from the heart i say what i feel some of my thought are completely wrong but im sure about buzsacky playing up front his ability to strike a crisp shot is a fantastic gift and buzzer is wasted i also thought
                            the stewert could have been given a chance to play up front

Comment

you surely cant be for real :shocked:

Comment

yeah

yeah i am for real i was the first one who realised that sousa was crap

Comment

Working...
                                X