What if F&B tomorrow signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if F&B tomorrow signed

Graham, DJ Campbell, Bassong and Robbie Keane.
    Would we as fickle fans forget this current business?

It would need more than that and according to the post on another website Graham is ours.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

its a What If.

based on history, it aint gonna happen and NW won't last the season

Comment

Yes because it wouldnt be the managers signings. It is obvious that they dont want Warnock, so it would be the same old sh*t.

Comment

So in reality could we not care less for amit if say saviola, Keane, crouch and bassong signed then?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            So in reality could we not care less for amit if say saviola, Keane, crouch and bassong signed then?
            If we also kept Warnock I would be chuffed with that tbh. All 4 class players, keeping Warnock should be our main priority, all signings must be his.

Comment

couldn't careless who they signed, cannot stand the way they do things, we finally get a team & manager and they start to dismantle it already, F*ck them and their ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post

No, cos at the end of the day, it will all go #### up, its just a question of when.
                They seek him here.................

Comment

Trouble is, we are back to the pre-Mittal days when the board sacked the manager every time their quarterly electricity bill dropped through the door.
                  I fear this will all start over again and we will fail miserably next season whilst experiencing a large dose of deja vu.
                  Then the following season it will all feel like this season and 1 season in the Prem were all a very pleasant dream.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                    No, cos at the end of the day, it will all go #### up, its just a question of when.
                    :

I would love to know what is going to go #### up next?
                    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      It would need more than that and according to the post on another website Graham is ours.
                      Do you have a link please ?
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

As I said cannot defend them on prices and attitude towards fans, but they have backed the manager this season. Especially since january
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think they backed 7 other managers too? I've lost count.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            As I said cannot defend them on prices and attitude towards fans, but they have backed the manager this season. Especially since january
                            Oh Pete come on, Warnock was hardly backed in January. Shittu and Miller hardly set the world on fire. Every players we've brought has been undisclosed and the one the club branded figures about for landed us in court because we were lied too. I'm not screaming and shouting for miracles or for them to chuck money around left right and centre. Just a little bit of togetherness. Everyone pulling in the same direction and a feel good factor back at our club. Instead all we get is the club once great name dragged through the media for all the wrong reason. We should be all sitting here excited that our club are going back to the Premiership but instead we are all tearing our hair out once again at how shambolic we are being treated.

Comment

Russranger

They also said 4 years we would be in the Premiership
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X