Conspiracy Theory.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Theory.....

.....has anyone thought of this scenario?

1. Mittals want to buy the club but need a strong business case and ideally be loved by the fans.
    2. Bernie & Flavio - ever the businessmen - are now happy to sell QPR at an over inflated price due to their new Premiership status.
    3. Mittal, Bernie & Flavio strike a deal.
    4. Bernie & Flavio get a good price if they make the price hikes seem like their idea.
    5. Amit resigns to make it look like Mittals care about the club.
    6. Club sold to Mittals
    7. Amit reinstated
    8. Bernie & Flavio make a profit on their little venture
    9. Mittals get a club with expensive ticket prices and the fans loyalty

Or am I just talking rubbish?
    "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
    The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Wishful thinking, unfortunatly.

Comment

If you have spoken to Amit then you will genuinely realise that he loves this club and wants what is best for us.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I can see where you are coming from but think its a lot more simple than that;

The Mittals are good decent people & businessmen with the clubs best interests at heart & the dwarf & the fat orange pr!ck are 2 greedy ******s who wouldn't care if QPR was liquidated tomorrow morning.

Comment

that is one hardthought theory. do hope it's true though...knowingly QPR...anything is possible!

Comment

Does anyone on this board actually,honestly know the Mittal's true feelings/intentions regarding this club?.

Are you all talking crap to try and win acclaim from fellow posters as being ITK?.

Comment

The real power behind rangers is Bernie Ecclestone. Always has been and still is more than ever, suddenly he has himself a high profile Premier league club, expect him to stick around and maximise the opportunity.

Comment

Well, I'm hoping against hope that the current situation has us between points 5 & 6 of my original post.
                "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
                The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Why not?

My thoughts excatly!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X