If you don't want to renew your season ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don't want to renew your season ticket

For whatever reason be it the increased prices or because you're not happy with Flavio and dwarf staying on, then why doesn't someone (who's more organised than me) ensure that someone who's spent a fortune going to games but never got a season ticket can then take that renewal. A kind of qpr fans (we're meant to be in this together right, we are qpr and all that, and us against the FA, Bernie and everyone else). Here's what I suggest...

If you won't renew,

1) Offer to qpr fan you know who wants to. You renew and they pay
    2) If you don't know anyone, then someone should organise a kind of qpr loyalty scheme for non-season ticket holders. But with same outcome as 1

You could even go 50:50 on the games. But if not, and here is the key point, when we go down (cos we will at some point), the prices will drop and the initial person will still have the right to renew at the beginning of each season.
    That way, we still keep our core fans and we'll have less of the "neutrals" or football tourists. If you're a football tourist go to Fulham.

I'm going to renew mine but just thought of above after reading a few disillusioned fans posts.

weve only just got up and youre talking about going down at some point.thought we was gonna do a stoke,wigan,fulham ting.boyaksha
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I meant at some point ie. we're not going to stay in the prem for ever....and I hope we don't play like bloody stoke!

Comment

Working...
      X