Flavio v Mittel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavio v Mittel

When we drew against Hull and the fans assembled in front of the directors box both Mittal and Flavio were present.

The fans on the pitch were singing the name of Mittal. Flavio walked from his seat to the front of the stand, it looked like he was expecting to be warmly welcomed, but he got no acknowledgment from the fans as the focus remained on Mittal. He had a face of thunder and I thought to myself he dont look happy with the attention Mittal is getting he is going to screw us over.

Now it looks like he has had his say with Amit and Ishan.

Gutted

Exactly what I have been thinking!

What did he expect??
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Not to be dramatic but I looked up at him and he had the look of a spiteful bitter old man, his nose looked proper out of joint and my gut feeling was he will get revenge

Your right Ham he cannot expect anything else; in my view getting to the prem offered him a chance to get back in with the fans but he has gone the total opposite way

Rangers dont half know how to kill the feel good factor its going to be rocky road ahead and I pray that Amit and Mittal have withdrawn only so they can plot their return

Comment

What we need now is a fans revolt against Flavio and Ecclestone. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
        X