Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock

In a precarious position now. He's publicly stated that Ishsn & Amit were his contacts within the club and is now basically a lame duck.

Flav will be in charge of day to day running of the club and he wants an Italian 'big name' manager.

Thanks for the memories Neil, you deserved better than this.

if neil goes.. i will not be going next year. not having another shite italian has-been manager who cant speak any english.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Lippi next! Shiitttt
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Make you right Jamie & this is now a very real worry.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Warnock follow suit.

Comment

If you see one of the press conferences for the games near the end of the season, Warnocck said that he dealt with Flav and Bernie more than Amit anyway. He said "Amit brought me here but I deal with Flavio and Bernie now"

I wouldn't worry too much
          Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

No Italian manager please. I hope Warnock stays
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by "The Housewifes Choice" View Post
              If you see one of the press conferences for the games near the end of the season, Warnocck said that he dealt with Flav and Bernie more than Amit anyway. He said "Amit brought me here but I deal with Flavio and Bernie now"

I wouldn't worry too much

He did actually say so.

Maybe we should calm down,as Ecclestone clearly likes it at our club and with Warnock in charge we could be fine anyway. Ecclestone trust Warnock as well.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X