Paul Finney speaks for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
    Mate if you go to the London Zoo, its 40 notes plus travel plus food, plus fluffy bear.

if you go out on the lash in london.. its going to cost 10-20 to get into a nightclub plus £5 a beer.

I would love you to find a day out in london for less that £35 which included travel, Food and Drink.

Brentford in League 2 about £25 a game 2 leagues below us.
    Oh dear.

Chalk and cheese mate.

I have been to London Zoo, (ONCE) and I sometimes go to clubs, etc. but do I do any of these 19 times a year? No. As I have said before these things have nothing to do with being an R. I go to LR every year because that is what I do. And I will keep on doing it, but your comparisons are total shite.

What is it with you and Brightonr? Does it have something to do with living on the South Coast?

Good but no cigar mate......
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

People need to get real - we will have ridiculous premiership players wages to pay from gate revenues of a ground that only holds 18k, do you expect Eccelstone and Mittal etc to fund it all from their personal wealth coz that wont happen.
      I know times are hard for a lot of people, but welcome to life in the Premiership folks !

Comment

Originally posted by Rodneeee10 View Post
        People need to get real - we will have ridiculous premiership players wages to pay from gate revenues of a ground that only holds 18k, do you expect Eccelstone and Mittal etc to fund it all from their personal wealth coz that wont happen.
        I know times are hard for a lot of people, but welcome to life in the Premiership folks !
        player greed what cost all football fans high prices in season tickets and that want change until a high profile club goes broke and are no longer.

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
          Hope i am..

But a chelsea and Spurs mate of mine that go to a lot of their away games places like Stoke, man city, Spurs, west ham, fulham

all said that this is how much they pay when they go away.

i wouldnt know i only go to QPR games,

but cant see QPR do market research on what other teams charge and then deciding to double what every other club charges. im sure we are in the middle somewhere probably closer to the top being in London and all.
          Well i live in Stoke and can tell you they operate a category system. And the main home stand (Boothen end) charged last year £25 B £30 A and £35 A*( Im guessing thats Man Utd, Arsenal etc). Their average all over the ground is around the £38 mark. A far cry from 50 quid. My guess is that most other teams are around the same. Also take into consideration the facilities these clubs enjoy and then look at what we are being asked to pay to endure.

Comment

Working...
          X