What price loyalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What price loyalty

You guys obviously didn't like my first post Loyalty myA### ,thats why it's been removed. this club has shown no loyalty to long term supporters what-soever. the P.R at our club which I shall reiterate is a disgrace. loyalty points mean nothing unless you think we are going to win the league I admit away tickets will be hard to get but unless they give season ticket holders 200 pts when everyone else starts at 70 this will be totally ineffective. Yet people on here still won't have anything said about our board.
    I shall be renewing as I have done Since 1976 and still going to all away games as per normal. But as for loyalty this club has shown none at all

dont think they know the meaning of the word?

Completely agree with you.

In fact, I'd rather cut season ticket holders 2011/2 out altogether and let the loyalty points roll over. If you didn't go when we were crap, you won't go to the good games, either.

Comment

Its not been removed, its been merged...

We have one thread for all the stuff related to season tickets.

Well, we are trying to anyway
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Am I correct in thinking that you earn loyalty points for away games ONLY when you book your tickets on-line? I'm sure that is correct and if you do as I do and phone the box office for them, the points are not added?

Anyway, having followed the team through thin and thinner over the last 15 years (and for many years before that too) I feel the deliberate shunning of the loyal fan base during the wilderness years is an utter disgrace. The early bird was at least some sort of recognition for those of us renewing every year at the end of one season to provide a seasons ticket revenue for the next in one lump sum - but now that counts for nought and we will all end up as plastic fans with no identity. Prawn sarnie anyone?
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Money trumps everything in this day and age, a sad state of affairs

Comment

This board are not interested in Loyalty only money as much as they can wring out of us.

If warnock is not allowed to buy the quility players we will need, then i can see this board getting similer grief as to two seasons ago.

And next time make sure the orange twunt farks off permanantly and not just slip into the background.

Considering the amount of money they will recieve from tv rights ect.....they are taking the right pi$$ out of us.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
              This board are not interested in Loyalty only money as much as they can wring out of us.

If warnock is not allowed to buy the quility players we will need, then i can see this board getting similer grief as to two seasons ago.

And next time make sure the orange twunt farks off permanantly and not just slip into the background.

Considering the amount of money they will recieve from tv rights ect.....they are taking the right pi$$ out of us.

Totally agree with you.I've been supporting the R's for 60 years and my father before me.Before he died we held season tickets in SA Rd in what is now fondly known as the W12 club. Just before new regime took over,I,as a senior was paying £284 for my ST.That price went up to £3,550 (YES THREE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS ) and I had to move seats after 40 years.They relocated me behind a staunchion and after considerable protest from me,they reluctantly moved me to Block C.Last season I paid £399 (£449 less early bird discount).This has now gone up to £699 with no early bird available.I know this is still a saving of £300 on the full adult price,but still a 56% increase.So much for 60 years of uninterupted loyalty.My dad will be turning in his grave.

Comment

Working...
              X