Home games only now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
    Nope. And its gonna cost you £35 for the pleasure of being allowed to try and get them.
    It's never ending......

I need to make a choice between Rangers and the Golf Club...

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
      Sad reading Joe. My advice is to go to all the away games, and stop going to Loftus Road. That way the orange one won't get your hard earned money
      Better still, if everyone stops going to Loftus Rd, buying merchandise etc, etc, the club will go bust, and there won't be a QPR to be passionate about. Doh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        Better still, if everyone stops going to Loftus Rd, buying merchandise etc, etc, the club will go bust, and there won't be a QPR to be passionate about. Doh!!!!
        With Flavio at the helm, that might happen sooner than you think

Comment

I genuinely don't know what I am doing this season, now. I've always been a believer of 'this is my club, and I'll watch them no matter what', but this is too much. The £649, I can take. It's good value at £34 per game for Prem football, but the fact that I have to give that money to a couple of greedy c**ts isn't. Two men who couldn't care less about us, nor the club. Two men who are only in this for personal gain.

Worst thing is, we've been waiting for 15 years for this moment, and no one can really enjoy it.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Hi Joe. Good post mate. As you know myself and Leon haven't had a season ticket for a couple of years now as can't afford it for all of us. Away games are getting few and far between too and can't see the two of us making any next season. But the strange is you get used to it.

Hope to catch up with you soon whenever that will be!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              I genuinely don't know what I am doing this season, now. I've always been a believer of 'this is my club, and I'll watch them no matter what', but this is too much. The £649, I can take. It's good value at £34 per game for Prem football, but the fact that I have to give that money to a couple of greedy c**ts isn't. Two men who couldn't care less about us, nor the club. Two men who are only in this for personal gain.

Worst thing is, we've been waiting for 15 years for this moment, and no one can really enjoy it.
              Good post there mate.

Like you I can take the cost the thing is do I really want to give it to them?

Seriously considering other options, I think Sky are going to make a killing.....
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I will pay for my season ticket as it actually works out well as some as said for Prem football, but i have to think of it as i am doing it for myself and QPR not as giving it to those two because that's where it all makes me sick.
                I just feel sorry for all the people that can't afford to stump up the money as matchday ticket pricing sounds as though it is going to be stupid for the good games.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                  With Flavio at the helm, that might happen sooner than you think
                  I agree, but fans denying the club vital funds would be like kicking a man when he's down.
                  It was noisy, vociferous, demonstration, that got Flav taking a back seat for the whole of last season.
                  Stepped up a gear, with pitch invasions, banners displayed in the sight of any and all cameras, etc, etc, will see Flav making for the exit door faster than either of us can say Jack Robinson.
                  But no, QPR isn't Sainsbury's, or Tesco, and if fans starve QPR of funding, then we will go under a Hell of a lot quicker.

Comment

Anyways, let's see what happens during June.

No signings that have us salivating, and we prepare for war against the orange idiot and the poison dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      I will pay for my season ticket as it actually works out well as some as said for Prem football, but i have to think of it as i am doing it for myself and QPR not as giving it to those two because that's where it all makes me sick.
                      I just feel sorry for all the people that can't afford to stump up the money as matchday ticket pricing sounds as though it is going to be stupid for the good games.
                      I know i just posted the above but what if i was to do it this way and only go to the good games i know i'm being selfish here, but this is what those two are forcing people to do would it be cheaper than a season ticket, how are we supposed to work it out without the ACTUAL matchday prices.
                      i know £47 is the average but how much does that mean Category A is compared to the lowest category

By the way i think it will be BRONZE wise Around £55-60 for the big games, £45-50 for middle and £30-35 for lowest.
                      Last edited by 80sCasual; 26-05-2011, 01:53 PM.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                      X