Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
    It's "you're".
    I've been wanting to point this out on about 6 of his posts.

Also, Pete keeps using 'you'll' instead of 'you're' all the time.

But someone who spells as badly as me, can't really comment too much
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      As I say...I'm not debating his skill and eye for goal. Not saying he can't score from dead ball situations, nor that he cannot create.

What I am saying is that he's a stroppy f**ker, and he may get that a little more in the Prem. It will also cost us more at the next level.

Adel on his day...World beater. Adel when he's being petulant...Worse than being down to 10 men.

Jeffro...I know you're not rowing with me, mate, but that's an opinion I have, and to use 'playing' the game, (which I have) the strengthen your argument isn't exactly making it strong as bamboo.

I hope he statys and proves me wrong, but firstly, he thinks he's too big for us and will go at 1st chance. Secondly, if he stays, it'll more than likely be because no one came in for him/met our value, meaning his heart won't be in it.

I think that's a realistic evaluation of the situation.
      That's fine Benny, your opinion.
      Yes he will go and yes he does think he is better than us, and in some respects he is.
      AT will go on to play for some big clubs and I have no doubt will be successful, but I think his positives far outweigh his negatives, and with the 10 wins and 10 draws required to stay up in the EPL, I would rather AT in my team than not, as he will in my opinion bring a majority of those 10 wins with his goals and assists.

Comment

or U R'sssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

I've been wanting to point this out on about 6 of his posts.

Also, Pete keeps using 'you'll' instead of 'you're' all the time.

But someone who spells as badly as me, can't really comment too much
          Not an excuse but iPhones are not the best to type on as it changes words as you type.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            That's fine Benny, your opinion.
            Yes he will go and yes he does think he is better than us, and in some respects he is.
            AT will go on to play for some big clubs and I have no doubt will be successful, but I think his positives far outweigh his negatives, and with the 10 wins and 10 draws required to stay up in the EPL, I would rather AT in my team than not, as he will in my opinion bring a majority of those 10 wins with his goals and assists.
            Jeffro, I think you're missing my main point here. I think if we had 10 quality players in our side, Adel would be fantastic for us in the Prem, but we don't, and for that reason, he won't.

I want a good team. Not a great player.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              Not an excuse but iPhones are not the best to type on.
              I'm doing just fine on mine

Comment

Jeffro, I think you're missing my main point here. I think if we had 10 quality players in our side, Adel would be fantastic for us in the Prem, but we don't, and for that reason, he won't.

I want a good team. Not a great player.
                I hear you loud and clear mate.
                I think work ethic is not in question, a Warnock team will have enough fight and determination in it always, even in the EPL.

The only doubt is if we can afford to give AT the free role he has had this year as Derry and Ali did a lot of covering for him.

I think it's one we just have to see how it works out.
                Whilst AT is here, I'm going to enjoy every minute.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  Not an excuse but iPhones are not the best to type on as it changes words as you type.
                  "You're" will never change into "Your" on an iPhone. Try pressing the E after the Y O U R and see for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    If the likes of Downing, Gareth Barry, etc can make it in the prem for respectable sides also, Adel will have no problem.
                    The difference is Chris is that Downing and Barry are emotionally and mentally far stronger than Taarabt. THAT is his achilles heel which Prem oppositions will doubtless seek to exploit. If he can sort out his temperament the world is his lobster.

Comment

Adel clearly felt a little bit slighted by the way he was treated by Spurs, not saying he doesn't have a question mark hanging over his temperament. But in the Prem he'll be fine as long as he passes which with 20 odd assists this season he clearly has begun too, also any player like downing or whoever cant really draw comparison as they've been surrounded by quality players. I truely doubt Andrew Johnson, S. Downing or Ashley Young could of done what Tarbs did for us.

Comment

Working...
                      X