have we sold 10,000 ssn tkts yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have we sold 10,000 ssn tkts yet?

we usually get around that mark....so with new optimism, new boss, such rich and clued up owners...

the world is our oyster...
    KAKA
    BEX
    GERRARD
    ROONALDO
    RONEY
    INIESTA
    LAMPARD

all seen in west london....

;D pmsl...........your'e reading from the same tablet as me old son!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

take the first 6, lampard can stay with the ****

Comment

Originally posted by qprrulelondon View Post
        take the first 6, lampard can stay with the ****
        Yes, but are they available on free transfers?:devil:;D
        Lonesome is being an R's fan on the prairies Always QPR!

Comment

Does anybody in the know actually know what the Season Ticket Demand numbers actually are? Do the club have to disclose a figure?

Comment

Be sceptical of the doomsday merchants. Average attendances I think you'll find will be up this season.

Comment

just over 4,000

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                Be sceptical of the doomsday merchants. Average attendances I think you'll find will be up this season.
                Why do you think that?.

So far nothing has happened to convince the undecided to buy a season ticket.If we made a decent signing or two then maybe things will pick up.I think most people will wait until the last minute.The savings for renewing early are negligeable anyway.

Comment

take QPR out of the equation, I'd like to know another championship team that spend millions in the market?

It doesn't happen. Some of us act like spoilt children, if they don't do this or do that, we won't renew.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

why should we renew at those inflated prices if they dont show any ambition in getting players to get us promoted? They promised a 4 year plan to get us in Prem (2 years left) when they put the prices up. Let me see some intent and ill renew otherwise ill just pick a few games and save my money.We ended up with JM because our club is so poorly run no one better wanted it.....if they dont spend any money to get any good players in to improve our squad then we wont get any where near the top 6 again next season.Getting up to the prem would be worth millions. Speculate to Accumulate and all that...

Comment

"It doesn't happen. Some of us act like spoilt children, if they don't do this or do that, we won't renew"

Pete - the Fat Itie raised the expectations with talk of 4 year plan to get into the premier league and competing in the championship league one day, and talk of a bright future, with increased ticket revenue paying for a better match day experience. They sold a dream which people backed this time last year and on the basis they did not deliver, people are not prepared to buy into the dream again.

Comment

Working...
                      X