One good thing about the season ticket delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One good thing about the season ticket delay

At least we will now have until the end of June to renew or at least I hope so as dont really want to stump up this month seeing as I have a couple of weeks off work at the beginning of next month and fancy a holiday somewhere

Plus bank balance is still looking good, probably the only time each year it does too.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      Plus bank balance is still looking good, probably the only time each year it does too.
      Its amazing isnt it how much further the old cash stretches without QPR involved each week :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        Its amazing isnt it how much further the old cash stretches without QPR involved each week :drunk:
        Yeah but my wife knows I've got spare money now too, which isn't a good thing.
        You can get a lot of things done which had been waiting all winter though.
        Even a quiet one for you this year eh, with no WC or Euros.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          At least we will now have until the end of June to renew or at least I hope so as dont really want to stump up this month seeing as I have a couple of weeks off work at the beginning of next month and fancy a holiday somewhere
          Well if they wait much longer we could have till the end of July LOL

Comment

To be honest, its not good regards a season ticket delay

Fans should be given alot of opportunity to renew and know by now, what they are going to be paying.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

maybe another **** up.... leaving it this late to announce will prob lead to us supporters having a shorter period of time to renew... rather than the renewal date being later??

Comment

Working...
              X