Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Memories from football in the Eighties

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hertford Hoop
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 15998

    #121
    Dallas and Dynasty
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

    Comment

    • Factamondo
      You know when you've been factamondoed!
      • Mar 2009
      • 37198

      #122
      game for a laugh and 321
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

      Comment

      • stan_bowles
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 8391

        #123
        Maria Whittaker when she was in my year at school.

        Apparantly she is married to the Rebel Mc.

        Remember him from the 80's?.
        Last edited by stan_bowles; 24-05-2011, 07:15 PM.

        Comment

        • Hertford Hoop
          W12 Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 15998

          #124
          Rubiks cube
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

          Comment

          • stan_bowles
            CCG
            • Mar 2009
            • 8391

            #125
            Steve Martin and Eddie Murphy being funny.

            Comment

            • stan_bowles
              CCG
              • Mar 2009
              • 8391

              #126
              Originally posted by Cambs Hoops
              Rubiks cube
              I used to take it apart and put it back together complete.

              Remember an Indian kid in my class who would do it in under a minute.Unreal.

              Comment

              • Hertford Hoop
                W12 Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 15998

                #127
                Originally posted by stan_bowles
                I used to take it apart and put it back together complete.

                Remember an Indian kid in my class who would do it in under a minute.Unreal.
                Could never do the bl00dy thing, most frustrating toy ever made


                rara skirts
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                Comment

                • SM3 Ranger
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 324

                  #128
                  Sally James tiswas. Lynda carter wonderwoman

                  Comment

                  • stan_bowles
                    CCG
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 8391

                    #129
                    Heather Locklear in TJ Hooker.

                    What a bird.

                    Comment

                    Working...