No announcement yet.

A song for poor old Luton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know sounds bad , but you gottta feel for luton no club deserves whats happened to them, dont get me wrong i hate them but stilll

Comment

I feel more for the Wimbledon fans who say their club moved to MK, so got together and started again.
      5 Promotions in 8 Seasons, quite an achievement, I look forward to the day they beat, and finish above MK Dons.

For Luton, however, their demise has been much more of their own doing.
      3 periods of Administration in 5 (ish) years. -20 points
      56 charges of financial irregularities, admittedly many were against individuals no longer in charge or working at the club, BUT 15 against the Club of which they were found Guilty. Using multiple (6?) unlicensed (AND unregistered) Agents (ie. Chancers) for multiple players (3+). Paying them through a 3rd party company, not through FL or FA. -10 points & 50k fine.

I could go on, but probably best I leave it there.

Nope, for me justice has been more suitably served to AFC Wimbledon.

Comment

Fk luton orrible prix

Comment

....but Ricky Hill was a good player...and the Stein brothers.

Comment

met a real dirty scottish bint one saturday night in loootonstan....'pink' something or other the club was called.....back at hers had to swerve her pretty swiftly as a picture of harry belafonte on the mantlepiece!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If there is any club i would like our players to go out on loan to its the Real Dons to help them up to the same league as the fake dons, then sparks are gonna fly !!

Comment

Working...
              X