Write Your Own Official Season Ticket Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write Your Own Official Season Ticket Announcement

I'm not giving any help here to anyone, but what do you suspect it will be?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

A shock !!

Comment

GET IN QUICK FOR SOME BARGAIN FOOTBALL

Be one of the lucky ones at Loftus Rd next season and purchase your season ticket by Monday morning and we will increase the price by just 30% yes just 30%

Any sales after this will be only 40% extra from the price last season but we advise you to book early to guarantee your match enhanced experience

Please note we will not be mentioning restricted view seats anymore and its your fault if you pick one

Amit said please renew and line our coffers as we are struggling financially in the present climate and really need your fantastic support

Comment

35% modest increase....someone's having a laugh.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

QPR having a bubble
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Mr flavio briatore would like to apologise to all the club's fans he once labelled as £20 punters. "It was a bit unfair and cheapskate of me" he chuckled. "I am now giving them the respect they duly deserve. Our fantastic price increases will now let them be proud to be called £50 punters that I don't have to listen to".

As he stopped and wiped joyous tears from his eyes, and trying not to burst out laughing, he added, "Our matchday tickets are now waterproof and will not dissolve under any amount of tears, and it's a major step forward in fleecing QPR fans once and for all. There will be similar price increases for next year's championship tickets as well"

Amid more suppressed laughter, it was all he could do to finally say, "Anyone coming into the ground with loose change in their pockets, won't have any left by the time they tuck into our new food and drink prices"

Comment

The club is pleased to announce that as a reward to our supporters who have stuck with the club through thick and thin we are able to offer premier league football for only a very generous 35% increase

Comment

£700-750 for gold seat upper loft sadly we all wanted to be in the Prem we have to pay them sort of prices , not happy but wouldn't miss it

Comment

Qpr fans fund £850,000 fine with a 35% ticket price increase next season

Comment

we eould like to offer the qpr fans a chance to participate in our first season back in the premier league for 15 years, we have after much careful consideration and taking into account the fantasticly loyal and tremendous support we have recieved over these last few years decided to offer you and only you fans the chance to buy this experience and help us fund the outrageous wage demands of our premier league squad, prices for this "dream " will rise by a mere 35%, this represents fantastic value for what in essence will be a limited club of loyal st holders. we would urge you to take this offer as the matchday prices will be substantially higher for alll those unable to afford the st over last few years. once again we would like to thank you for all your loyal support over the last few years.

Comment

Queens Park Rangers FC would like to take this opportunity to announce our season ticket prices for the new Premier League season 2011/2012. As a reward to our existing season ticket holders we will be offering every fan who purchased a season ticket last season a reduced price for all parts of the stadium. You must purchase your existing seat by 1st July 2011 under the early bird offer..... this is a one off chance to be part of the Mighty Blue & White HOOPED Army and witness at close quarters Premier League football!
                      All tickets will be at a knock down price of £150..... That's right, we said it! But you must purchase in conjunction with this one off offer, a new QPR home shirt at the special price of £850!! Be the first and don't miss out on the Rangers early bird offer..... you'd be sorry if you did!!

To much?
                      R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
                      Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                        Qpr fans fund £850,000 fine with a 35% ticket price increase next season
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                        X