• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
    New bog roll holders for Flabio's kazi?
    Or maybe just the bog roll
    http://www.google.co.uk/m/search?sit...et%20paper#i=1
    Last edited by 80sCasual; 21-05-2011, 08:30 AM.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        I will renew my season ticket and if i cannot make any games due to work shall offer my season ticket to another R.
        Does anyone know if they are still having these 2 open days in order you can choose where you would like to sit as i would like to change mine for a different position (just inside a bit, i'm presently smack bang in the corner of HU restricted), was hoping to move to Silver but the price is a bit too much so it will be Bronze again no doubt.
        I asked if there was going to be a chance of doing this when i went to the box office on thursday and was told no because of the works that are going on in the ground.Obviously Mr Health & Safety said NO

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          If the article is correct then the prices for adults will be as follows:

2010/2011 Season 2011/2012 (@35% increase)
          Platinum £699.00 £943.65 (+ £244.65)

Gold £599.00 £808.65 (+ £209.65)

Silver £525.00 £708.75 (+ £183.75)

Bronze £450.00 £607.50 (+ £157.50)

Which would concur with the article saying prices for top s/t being £250 as our top s/t is platinum (the VAT increase may also alter the price difference from last year).

I don't think W12 or C Club come under the category of season tickets but instead are categorised as hospitality.

If only £400 new potential s/t available I cannot see any early bird discount or staged payments (interest free).
          Was talking with my mate and said £700 was my cut off point.Then i would only buy a membership and do what home games i could get a ticket for.I sit in silver so would pay the extra £8.Clubs know we want to watch them so we are putty in their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
            we need to remember there are a lot of member fans who go to most of games but cant necasserily afford the st, cant sell to many and these guys missout they have been supporting the club for years so think the club needs complimenting on that
            Surely that's when the finance option is suitable?.

Can pay it back over many months.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post

Yeah and pay a sh it load of interest which rips off hard up fans even more and pushes fans into debt
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Yeah and pay a sh it load of interest which rips off hard up fans even more and pushes fans into debt
                Football's a luxury mate not a staple.If you can't afford it you can't go.Day's are gone of football being financially available for the minimum wage man.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post

mate if i was in the all right jack mode id say couldnt care less ill get mine and fk everyone else, but i dont want to lose the core fans and turn into fulham or chelshit
                  shame they cant offer a low interest rate for our guys who want them

Comment

Working...
                  X