• Show
Clear All

• Thought this was nice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZE7xYvC8zw

That is cool, love your avatar btw..

Comment

haha so do I ><

Comment

Nice video... Except I think the QPR keeper is wearing a Chelsea jumper RE 1min 24seconds
        http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

I'm gonna put your vid on my facebook, Goddard's video was well liked when I put that up

Comment

Gutted QPR were at home and should have got the win. On a serious note that is a good video showing how people can come together over a game of football.
            Estamos QPR

Comment

Great video! And yeah, I think we just got screwed by a Chelsea goalkeeper. Typical!

Im not sure if it was QPR and Fulham giving the shirts to these people, but i presume so. I hope both clubs, and more can do more to help build these communitys up even more with the Red Cross.
              To think Chelsea have got all that money, and they only give away 1 shirt for our goalkeeper, dear oh dear

Comment

Fantastic stuff.

Comment

That is a great video. An inspiration to us all. Football can bring joy to people all over the world, it gives them a chance to briefly forget about their troubles.

On a sour note, I will be reporting it as a case of obscene material in regards to a dubious Chelsea top.

Comment

Too far fetched.....ulham have never had that many away fans
                    Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Great video..thanks for putting it up

Comment

Originally posted by weston View Post
                        Too far fetched.....ulham have never had that many away fans

Comment

Working...
                        X