Do not read the Sun or the Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueboy View Post
    because they represent the very worst of the Tabloid's.I know all newspapers have their own agenda's,but these two take it to extremes.Plus,too many people in this country form their opinions on what they read in these rags
    I'll be honest with you, I read what evers left about in the NAAFI. I don't read it to keep up with current affairs etc, I use the internet for that in the morning.

I can see where people's views come form regarding not buying it, but from what I've said above, all seems very scouse to me refusing to buy it. Remember the looks I got in Liverpool buying it at the train station, and the reason I bought it was to see the reactions I'd get!

Comment

Old school. I like to see some #### so it's the sport and ####### for me.

Comment

I used to read the sun but never again
        R's

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          Free lego??? After what that rag put our players and fans through?????
          FREE ****IN' LEGO??????????????
          I know most of my fellow Brits are cheaply bought these days, but that's just ridiculous.
          Nothing, but nothing, will ever induce me to part with even a single, solitary penny for that rag ever, if I live to be a thousand I won't buy that shytepaper.
          Yeah, but its LEGO, Bushy-boy...
          There's also pretty piccies on Page 3 every day but Saturday - worthwhile?

I mean, seriously, most of you probably pay the Sky pound and we all know that Sky has murdered the great game football once was by introducing the money, striving for which will be the death of a club soon, maybe even QPR. So what's a few days of buying the Stun for Legoo???

Comment

I read neither of them rags - though I used to read the Mail when younger as Dad got it delivered daily.

I'll read the Guardian / Telegraph online during my lunch break - and I won't start believing football rumours until they make the broadsheets or BBC.

Just for the record, the broadsheets have some top tactical analysis on football at times.

Comment

Just incase you still had any reason to believe anything The Sun writes...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...50million.html

Comment

I still read the sun, each to their own but boycotting is a bit over the top. Personally I like to be entertained with crazy ******** stories about transfers etc (that's why I'm on watrb lol)

Comment

Working...
                X