Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Due To Police Advice Sunday Cancelled !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely if you turned up anyway all they could do is move you on to another place (Wormholt Park say), after all you're not causing a disturbance and it would be safer anyway for the kids (sorry pete but bush green was a no no imo what with the traffic).
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

How can they stop people just turning up in a public place??
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

No idea, Dave.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Sorry to hear this Pete, could/should have been a great day.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Lets just rack up anyway - albeit they may be able to stop people drinking

Comment

I drive round central London everyday as a cab driver..... More often or not, on a daily basis there is some sort of demonstration in the streets of our capital city, that cause chaos with traffic preventing people from getting on with their daily business routines, be it by vehicle or by walking. Hey! Only yesterday afternoon the Hari-Krishna boys and girls, came out of Soho Square and had some sort of 'love karma' walk down Oxford Street, maybe 250 or more of 'em, blocking the westbound side of the street... Caused traffic to tail back beyond Bloomsbury that had a knock on into Holborn! Singing and dancing, bells ringing, drums beating, loud colors, very 1960's hippy style! All very very peaceful, and not a copper insight! My question is... Would the same amount of QPR fans on Shep Bush Green be any different in terms of peaceful, to the Hari-Krishnas or, a fun-fair on The Green? I don't think so, it's a celebration, not a demonstration! Health n' safety, London street closures.... don't bleedin' start me up!!!!!!!! :impatient:
              I do see the problem with Shep Bush Green, as it's completely surrounded by roads........... Deep sigh! A big, huge, massive slap on the back to Pete and the other Rangers fans who have genuinely, out of the goodness of their hearts, tried to organise a fun day on The Green for our fans, to celebrate Rangers promotion..... possibly it would have worked if we'd kept Mum about the thing, who knows?
              Smoking revolver and all that stuff, easy for me to say now, but maybe if we'd chosen Wormholt Park which would have been handy for 'The General Smuts', or Hammersmith Park next door to 'The Springbok' and the astro-turf on South Africa Road, both parks are adequate enough to accommodate a few hundred QPR fans, it's not like we're trying to organise Notting Hill carnival huh ..... I don't know, it's just a real damn shame that we can't have a final get together to celebrate. The club won't do it, and we're not allowed to do it....... As for The FA? Yeah!!! I know what that stands for! They couldn't run a bath!!! It's no wonder that we didn't get the World Cup
              Think I may just have a small gander down to Shepherds Bush for Sunday lunch time...... I hear there's a couple of good watering holes on the corner of Wood Lane, you know, where it meets Shepherds Bush Green! May even wear a QPR shirt if it takes my fancy!
              R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
              Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

Apparantly it can be used as meeting point, though we cannot stay there"!

I'm gonna gander down there see whose there and go for a pint, normal Sunday meeting some mates
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  How can they stop people just turning up in a public place??
                  Is there an echo in here?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Apparantly it can be used as meeting point, though we cannot stay there"!

I'm gonna gander down there see whose there and go for a pint, normal Sunday meeting some mates
                    Good idea Pete..... why not bring a picnic like me and Kathy are going to do! We'll have our 16 year old nephew with us and intend to go into Hammersmith Park..... Oh you don't know where that is? If you leave Shep Bush Green and go down the Uxbridge Road, then take the first right turn past the tube station into Frithville Gardens..... the park is at the end of this road, runs behind the BBC centre..... you know, The Blue Peter Garden
                    R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
                    Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

I bringing a couple of footballs over and a flask of tea.

Its not an event, just a meeting point for a few mates and kids
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                      X