danny grayham and shane long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danny grayham and shane long

does everyone agree with me that if we shelled out five million on these two players we would have a side capable of stating up and maybe even winning a cup,our only weakness is we need goalscorers
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

ted ted wherever you maybe please please please can we sign long and danny g....with them upfront we'll always score three and even win against the s...........cum chelski!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      ted ted wherever you maybe please please please can we sign long and danny g....with them upfront we'll always score three and even win against the s...........cum chelski!

Comment

yeah

yeah yeah yeah,we need strikers who can score
        never satisfied always getting more
        then up the league we will go
        and our confidance will grow

More...

Comment

hulse n aggymang they both are pants....always miss the goal always firing blanks.......we need gary hopper...long and graham too....then when the other team score we will always score two!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

both

both of these guys could score twenty goals a season

More...

Comment

Exactly the type of players we should be signing for the premier league

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                hulse n aggymang they both are pants....always miss the goal always firing blanks.......we need gary hopper...long and graham too....then when the other team score we will always score two!!
                Sir Neil told Hulse and Pat to look for other clubs, yes to Shane Long, spend all 5 million on him

Comment

Working...
                X