No announcement yet.

HAHA just to add to my prove a point thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

next week, lets get Clive Allen to say how great Jim is. Club need to get some players in and spend some hard cash on qaulity, otherwise the dream will turn into a nightmare. I expected Flavio to really go for it.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

next week, lets get Clive Allen to say how great Jim is. Club need to get some players in and spend some hard cash on qaulity, otherwise the dream will turn into a nightmare. I expected Flavio to really go for it.
      hasn't the dream already gone to nightmare stage..Jm appointed....fans not happy and we know how tight the board is so cannot see any money being spent on players.....

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
        http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...687076,00.html

another person "backing" Magilton.

Now you cant tell me this is desperate. The board are bricking it.
        Or maybe david bardsley actually geuinally wants to back him. Maybe he rang up QPR to comment.

Just jeeze don't be so paranoid.

Comment

QPRMarc... just a guess, not a dig.... but I'm guessing you're quite young?

Under 16 maybe?
          Possibly under 14?

If you are a grown up, then I genuinely apologise for any offence caused.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post

Under 16 maybe?
            Possibly under 14?

No ad hominem arguments please. Since you obviously consider yourself an adult,
            I am sure you will understand me without further kindergarten-level explanations, wink-wink.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post

Under 16 maybe?
              Possibly under 14?

According to his profile he is 17 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                The guys a Numpty,enuff said !!! :(:(:anger::(
                I actually want you to say some more! Why is he a numpty?

Comment

the club need to spin that we have the best choice out there...really?

like dowie before him, maggy is truly fukcd ....many feared a puppet and well

good luck to him of course...but current trends by flav show...4-6 months and clear out.

the low ssn tkt sales must be ringing thru the boardroom...
                  they will need to sell those £70k exec boxes and c-club now...

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                    Or maybe david bardsley actually geuinally wants to back him. Maybe he rang up QPR to comment.

Just jeeze don't be so paranoid.

They seem like standard "packaged" club comments, same stuff we saw after other appointments into the role. Just the PR machine working, means nowt in reality.
                    Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Working...
                    X