Kranjar & Jacob Butterfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kranjar & Jacob Butterfield

Metro linking us with a move for niko!!! Would be a class signing if possible and might have some legs to it!!

Also reading todays Sun and it has us linked with a move for Barnsleys highly rated 20 year old Jacob Butterfield along with Villa and Lecicester!!!
    Has anyone seen him play or know much about him? A good prespect or not??

Butterfield is quality and would be a great addition
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Did mention Krancjjar some time ago.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

What position does he play??

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Metro linking us with a move for niko!!! Would be a class signing if possible and might have some legs to it!!

Also reading todays Sun and it has us linked with a move for Barnsleys highly rated 20 year old Jacob Butterfield along with Villa and Lecicester!!!

Butterfield is a very talented CM, well-built with two decent feet. I have no doubt that he is a prem player in the making, but at the age of 20, and us needing to fight to establish ourselves next season, I cant imagine he'd get a lot of game time. Definately a prospect but coming here to sit on the bench wont do his development any good. He's better off where he is for a year or two.
          Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Nico has from the start been my dream signing for this transfer window.

Have you a link plse?

Brings back a bit of confidence after all the gloomy speculation about v low budgets. Nico wd surely be too expensive?

Or does this mean as replacement for Adel...?

Fair play to Pete think he did mention him a while ago.

Comment

Butterfield sounds very promising!!! Maybe there a deal to be done with Barnsley where we but him as an investment for the future and lone him back to them for another year with them!!!

I have to agree and say that niko would be a dream buy for us! Would definately state our intentions and to have someone with his technical ability in the team would be brilliant!!!

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/495195512?-294

Also added this silly link fir aquallani and co!! Though i think this is rubbish!!

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/495220125?-294

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

No doubt the official site will be first and fastest with the news of his signing - the Barnsley official site that is
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                X