Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the problem with the board of directors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the problem with the board of directors...

All working together?

Why cant Mittal/Bhatia and Bernie work together and let Flav do what he is best at, and get in the big name sponsorship deals.

Why does one have to buy the other out??

Would be good if they could all agree to work together as I think Flavio will be a very useful asset in a money driven Premiership, will Mittal's backing and Amit playing the good guy, we could have a dream team.

Cant be that they dont like each other as Bernie and Mittal are good friends from past business escapades.

Wouldnt be suprosed to see them all staying.

Perhap's one wants to move the club forward, while the others dont want to spend to do so.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Jeffro

Guessing that Bernie has done his job and wants move on, is the answer?

Plus seeing all the plaudits for Mittal, when Flavio and Bernie have been the main financial contributors may not have gone down too well?
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Looks to me as if they have very different ideas on how to run the club. Flavio/bernie want to make as much as they can from the supporters while the mittals seem to have a genuine interest in not fleecing the loyal supporters. If thats the case then theres no way they can work together

Comment

If they wanted the plaudits they should have f***ing been there!! What do they want us to do, clap two imaginary men?
          http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Does anyone remember Bernies comment
            When asked if he dreams of promotion to the Premier League for the club, quick as a flash, he replies: “I hope not. That's just even more aggravation.”
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
            X