Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Magilton..Management/ Tactical Style

How do you see it working?

Attacking managers like De Canio got the best out of Buzsacky, Vine and Ageymang

Defensive managers like Sousa, got the best out of Cerny

How do you think Magilton will be with players like Buzsacky? Has he managed such skilful players before?

Is he more likely to get the best out of Rowlands or Legiterwood?

What players do you think will benefit from a Jim Magilton appointment and ones that go a little backwards?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

if true about his style of play then all the players that can play with the ball at their feet....as for buzz....just let him have a free role...any manager can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      How do you see it working?

Attacking managers like De Canio got the best out of Buzsacky, Vine and Ageymang

Defensive managers like Sousa, got the best out of Cerny

How do you think Magilton will be with players like Buzsacky? Has he managed such skilful players before?

Is he more likely to get the best out of Rowlands or Legiterwood?

What players do you think will benefit from a Jim Magilton appointment and ones that go a little backwards?

I think you can possibly add the rest of the defence to that, as well.

I think we need to see how Buzz and Rowlands are after their injuries before we start building the team around them...
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I fear for ephraim. He'll probably play him on the wing but he should be played how Sousa played him.

Comment

who's John Magilton? Jim's brother?
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
            who's John Magilton? Jim's brother?
            lmao never noticed that.....he is that special that pete has forgot his name already

Comment

Just back at work today and have spoken to an Ipswich and many Wycombe supporters and both say that with Magilton and Gorman we will get very attacking football played on the ground. The Wycombe supporters say that the football they played under Gorman was the best they have seen. I am a lot more optimistic now that I will see us play decent football with the skill that we have in the team and hopefully the board will back them to get the quality forward/s that we need.
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
                I fear for ephraim. He'll probably play him on the wing but he should be played how Sousa played him.
                If Buzsaky is fit, he should be given a free role and there'll be no need for Ehpraim in the centre (he isn't anywhere near as good as AB).

Not sure what formation or style Mahilton prefered at Ipswich, but I wouldn't mind QPR playing a 4-3-1-2 using good attacking energeteic full backs.

Comment

John?

FFS
                  QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                    Just back at work today and have spoken to an Ipswich and many Wycombe supporters and both say that with Magilton and Gorman we will get very attacking football played on the ground. The Wycombe supporters say that the football they played under Gorman was the best they have seen. I am a lot more optimistic now that I will see us play decent football with the skill that we have in the team and hopefully the board will back them to get the quality forward/s that we need.
                    I hope so, that style will make me feel much happier, I just need to see it in action now to feel poitive.

And bonjour from France
                    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                    :grimace:

Comment

some were offended by me calling him Madge, so I went with John.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think he play proper football as in ball on the ground attacking football thats what his Ipswich team seemed to do!
                        I don't think we will have problems defensively because our defenders are good thats why we didn't let so many goals in!
                        As for managing skillful players like Buzsaky thats the easy part you just stick him in the team and let him get on with it!

Comment

Working...
                        X