Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Kick Off West Ham Fans V West Ham Players

Now thats an end of season POTY !!
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

R's

Comment

will Grant be there ?

Comment

I heard it was just Da Costa offered some fans out and Ba was playing up.

Feel for the Hammers. They have had to put up watching over paid players putting in inept performances. I would certainly say something to the Rangers players if they had a season like that. Some players just don't care and are just happy to pick up their wages.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

just like me and many other members of the general public are happy to sit at work doing naff all to earn our salary even more so when u think about posting on forums at work etc normal humam behaviour dont understand why people expect footballers to be different to any of us. and no money isnt the issue if i was paid 50k per week id still wana do as little as possible and clock watch the day away

Comment

WE HAVE TO BEWARE MERCENARY PLAYERS, SITTING OUT CONTRACTS, WITH NO INTEREST IN OUR CLUB EXCEPT CASH

west ham fans usually won't stand any nonsense at the club

i hope we lay out a sensible contract and wages structure with "get out clauses"

Comment

To be fair to Ba, hes been decent since he joined.

Comment

wouldnt mind if we nicked Ba off them. A decent player

Comment

It is alledged that a fan asked Ba for his autograph and he replied "I am too tired" at which point the fan went berserk
                  Don't Get Mad get Even!

Comment

Originally posted by Bexley Hoop View Post
                    It is alledged that a fan asked Ba for his autograph and he replied "I am too tired" at which point the fan went berserk
                    Taken from the comments.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...on-dinner.html

goldsully
                    Today 01:45 AM

I was there tonight and presented an award so saw what happened. Its all been blown out of proportion. The fan in question put the programme on Demba Ba's plate to sign when he was trying to eat. He placed it to one side and the fan and his mate kicked off - too tanked up!! Gabbidon tried to calm it down. The West Ham players were a credit to the club tonight in what were very difficult circumstances. Unfortunately, some fans are still unable to hold their drink!!
                    Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Working...
                    X