Rieger's Rumours of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Larsson is a v gd player - though do we need another right-sided midfielder with routs and mackie (plus buz and hogan and Tommy Smith can also play down that side. Of all the positions we need to fill I would have thought that one was well catered for).
    We prob can´t, but if we can get one of his calibre - doesn´t matter how many righties we´ve got. Always room for class.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Not a bad list of targets at all!!! Doubt we could get larsson as believe he will go to a more established premiership team!!!!
      We would need more than the above listed to survive in the premiership!!! My main concern is defence, if we don't buy wisely there and add some pace we will be in trouble next year!!! But hey its only may and 'ages to go to sign some good players, it certainly will be interesting!!!
      If we get Bougherra, that's all sorted. I know it's only the SPL, but I know a few Rangers ticket holders, and they rave about him. Strength, pace, awareness and he can run with the ball as well. They are all great assets to have as a CB.
      Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 17-05-2011, 12:28 PM.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        If we et Bougherra, that's all sorted. I know it's only the SPL, but I know a few Rangers ticket holders, and they rave about him. Strength, pace, awareness and he can run with the ball as well. They are all great assets to have as a CB.
        I know a fair few blue noses as well and they pretty much say the same thing. Also having watched him first hand on a couple of occasions, I think he'd be a great addition, all the attributes you've listed he's got in abundance. I'm sure other teams will have earmarked him for the prem, so I doubt he'd come cheaply?
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

How about Kyle Walker? We need this sort of pacey full backs who can defend/attack in the premier league.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            How about Kyle Walker? We need this sort of pacey full backs who can defend/attack in the premier league.
            Kyle Walker is going into the Spurs first team. Hence we are going for naughton.

Comment

shameless bump and self-pat on the back

Comment

assume ashley williams depends on swansea's final

kudos to you though rieger, well done!
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Reiger - have an extra half hour in the steam room on us. If any young Thai ladies are available to give you a rub down, just add it to our tab.

Comment

Working...
                  X